• morriss 30 Mar 2013 14:17:36 71,283 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Don't agree with me.
  • mrpon 30 Mar 2013 14:24:45 29,427 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Make your mind up.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• THFourteen 30 Mar 2013 14:51:17 34,256 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Morriss must be a fatty
  • Deckard1 30 Mar 2013 15:03:46 29,184 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Not necessarily. He may just be putting his willie in one.

Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

• Deleted user 30 March 2013 15:12:06
    13,500 calories. Wow.
  • morriss 30 Mar 2013 15:14:24 71,283 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    She's pregnant with twins. And watch your manners.

Strange how since I posted almost every member of the Gentleman's group have clamoured over themselves to disagree.

You lot really need to get over yourselves. It's not the first time you all gang up an start jokin amongst yourselves whilst taking the piss within the confines of the group.

Grow up.
  • Shygnome 30 Mar 2013 15:17:30 5 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Or out.

Like a fatty.

"We were in the Locust tunnels looking for imulsion crystals for the targeting laser. We found Mom's body."

• mikew1985 30 Mar 2013 15:52:12 12,984 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Or they just disagree with your opinion, as I do morriss.

It really is as simple as just stopping. Maybe they need help to get there because they are so weak willed themselves but it is completely their own fault and they can, quite easily, put a stop to it.
  • yegon 30 Mar 2013 16:17:16 5,397 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I notice the BBQ ribs meal at Wetherspoons weighs in at 2300 calories if you eat all of it. Room for 6.
  • Vice.Destroyer 30 Mar 2013 16:22:16 5,897 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mikew1985 wrote:
    ...but it is completely their own fault and they can, quite easily, put a stop to it.
    In fairness to Georgina Davis, she obviously can't quite easily put a stop to it. In the 5 years that Eurogamer has been laughing at her, she has had operations, done diets, gone to food camps. It hasn't worked. She may be weak-willed, but she can't easily put a stop to it.
  • mikew1985 30 Mar 2013 16:31:30 12,984 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I was referring to simplicity of the solution. She may not be capable, but it is very easy.
  • Khanivor 30 Mar 2013 16:31:49 41,120 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    It's her choice not to seek help. Therefore it's her choice to be a fat fuck. Ditto for anyone with an addiction.
  • Mr-Brett 30 Mar 2013 16:32:28 12,878 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mikew1985 wrote:

It really is as simple as just stopping. Maybe they need help to get there because they are so weak willed themselves but it is completely their own fault and they can, quite easily, put a stop to it.
    This is a bit of a contradictory post. If someone needs to help to do something then that suggests that they can't easily do it themselves.

I think I understand what you're trying to say though, that it's more that they don't think they can stop, which I'd agree with. The whole thing is mostly psychological and people saying "stop eating so much" are over-simplifying and miss understanding the problem.

Yeah diet and exercise is clearly the way to fix the obesity but that's a symptom of a psychological issue that must be addressed first and those only treat instead of cure the problem.

Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

• mikew1985 30 Mar 2013 16:43:31 12,984 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Mr-Brett wrote:
    mikew1985 wrote:

This is a bit of a contradictory post. If someone needs to help to do something then that suggests that they can't easily do it themselves.

I think I understand what you're trying to say though, that it's more that they don't think they can stop, which I'd agree with. The whole thing is mostly psychological and people saying "stop eating so much" are over-simplifying and miss understanding the problem.

Yeah diet and exercise is clearly the way to fix the obesity but that's a symptom of a psychological issue that must be addressed first and those only treat instead of cure the problem.
    I'm saying it's a hugely simple problem to solve. The problem is they're massive fatties - the solution is to stop eating. If they truly want to achieve their goal - the path couldn't be any more obvious.
  • Deleted user 30 March 2013 16:44:43
    Aldi Cola zero for a start
  • Mr-Brett 30 Mar 2013 17:27:21 12,878 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mikew1985 wrote:
    I'm saying it's a hugely simple problem to solve. The problem is they're massive fatties - the solution is to stop eating. If they truly want to achieve their goal - the path couldn't be any more obvious.
    Not sure if serious but if you are, then what's the reason that they don't then? They just love being obese and all the fun that goes along with that?

Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

• mrpon 30 Mar 2013 17:37:15 29,427 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Lazyness.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• MrTomFTW Moderator 30 Mar 2013 17:52:30 39,369 posts
    Seen 58 seconds ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I don't get how she continues to eat. Not in a "how could she, does she not realise" kind of way but rather a "she can't get up off the armchair, who is bringing her all of the grub?"

Because pizza delivery guys sure as hell don't bring the XXL All The Meats pizza with 2 sides and bottle of coke into your front room, even if the door is open. I should know, I've tried.

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• oceanmotion 30 Mar 2013 18:14:49 16,088 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    We managed to get dominos to deliver round the back of our house as we were having a BBQ, well just had, got the munchies late that evening, being young somehow had room for pizza after a BBQ and numerous beers. It was cool of them to do that and he got a nice tip. Probably a bit relieved we weren't scum or having a wild party, just chilling on a long sunny day.

Yeah, so her. Who the fuck is feeding her all the time. If she moans so what. I remember a tv show, a kid was on a weight loss diet and his mum was still feeding him hot dogs. Doctors face was a picture when he found out, waste of time.
  • Deckard1 30 Mar 2013 18:51:29 29,184 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Mr-Brett wrote:
    mikew1985 wrote:
    Not sure if serious but if you are, then what's the reason that they don't then? They just love being obese and all the fun that goes along with that?
    They're greedy cunts.

Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

• Shygnome 30 Mar 2013 18:55:57 5 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I bet her parents are putting food in her mouth like cake and cheese when she is sleeping because they want her to be fat and be in the newspaper. I bet they get paid and they are trying to make her the fattest in the world so she gets a prize or more money.

"We were in the Locust tunnels looking for imulsion crystals for the targeting laser. We found Mom's body."

• Dirtbox 30 Mar 2013 18:59:53 78,823 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Can't wait for the follow up piece about how they hounded her to suicide and saved the tax payer literally thousands of pounds they would have otherwise had to pay anyway.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• Fake_Blood 30 Mar 2013 19:01:17 4,386 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah, if nature takes away your ability to walk, it's probably a sign you should stop eating all the pies.
  • MrE26 30 Mar 2013 19:06:54 1,971 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I don't understand how in the living fuck she can afford to eat her way through 13000 calories a day? Surely 8 kebabs is gonna cost a fair amount, & given that she's unable to dislodge herself from the sofa, who the fuck pays for the skips full of food she's inhaling?
  • GuiltySpark 30 Mar 2013 19:48:10 6,461 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    Fat girl in the Sun eh? Which page?

4,5,6 and 7!

Because she is so FAT!

That is how you do it right.
    I used that joke 5 years ago!

Get bent.

• Khanivor 30 Mar 2013 21:25:22 41,120 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    MrE26 wrote:
    I don't understand how in the living fuck she can afford to eat her way through 13000 calories a day? Surely 8 kebabs is gonna cost a fair amount, & given that she's unable to dislodge herself from the sofa, who the fuck pays for the skips full of food she's inhaling?
    The Daily Mail.
  • FWB 30 Mar 2013 21:34:51 45,216 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Hmm... Wonder if I can make a living off the DM. Need to think of a outrageous lifestyle I can undertake and then just milk it with a sob story about how I don't want the attention, but do want the attention, but I don't want the attention, but I do.

Maybe I could get some tits on the NHS.
  • joeymoto108 30 Mar 2013 22:09:03 654 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    This fat fuck may as well be dead, she's obviously not enjoying life anymore. She's had opportunities to lose weight which she's evidently not taken advantage of, she seems very self defeatist in her attitude and she's a stupid cunt for doing nothing about it. She'll be dead in a few years anyway.

'Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?'

• Page

of 57 First / Last