Dubstep Page 16

• Page

of 16 First / Last

Next
  • Deleted user 30 March 2013 22:46:54
    So you're 90? So when led zeppelin came out and the older generation said " you call that music!? No talent"
    Or what hip hop was born "you call that talking stuff music!? No talent.

Pft. You don't like it, fair enough but you make a wank statement.

I think bowie is shit for my tastes but I can appreciate the man has loads of ability.
  • DrStrangelove 30 Mar 2013 23:50:40 3,379 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I once decided dubstep is cool because everyone bashes it.

Listening to some of it however, including stuff recommended in this thread, makes me bash dubstep.

I'm into different sorts of electronic music, but I find dubstep just annoying.

Probably I'm just another old geezer claiming in the past everything was better.

And now I'm going to listen to some dark psytrance. Now that's music.
  • Widge Moderator 2 Apr 2013 09:07:21 13,267 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Thing for me is that all the top quality dubstep artists have migrated away from dubstep. Got sent Appleblim's latest track and it is a corking piece of deep house, Scuba seems to be enjoying house and techno to great effect, same can go for the likes of Boddika.

It just seems to have evolved away from a very narrow spectrum of sound as there is only so far you can go with it.

_ _ _

www.unpaused.co.uk - electronic noise adjective salad

• Emth 2 Apr 2013 11:48:08 131 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ambient dubstep is some of my favourite electronic music at the moment. Solitudes mixes are amazing to work to (https://soundcloud.com/solitude) and anyone who likes liquid DnB/deep house should give them a chance before they give up on dubstep completely.
  • Widge Moderator 2 Apr 2013 11:52:25 13,267 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    For that, I like dBridge & Instra:Mental... although that hovers on the side of being D&B anyway.

_ _ _

www.unpaused.co.uk - electronic noise adjective salad

• Page

of 16 First / Last

Next