Does anyone know any really GOOD jokes? Page 3

• Page

of 51 First / Last

• cubbymoore 19 Jun 2008 16:37:20 36,441 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    L42yB walked into a pub. His alcohol addiction is destroying his family.
  • L42yB 19 Jun 2008 16:38:42 1,673 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Seriously now, stop or I'll die soon!
  • Deleted user 19 June 2008 16:39:14
    tincanrocket wrote:
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather.

Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Copyright Bob Monkhouse 1973

Two dyslexics in a flat. One turns to the other and says "Here, can you smell gas?" The others says "Smell gas? Fuck me, I can't even smell my own name!"
  • deem 19 Jun 2008 16:39:19 31,641 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    But that first one really was very funny.
  • tincanrocket 19 Jun 2008 16:41:27 2,830 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Nipples wrote:
    tincanrocket wrote:
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather.

Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Copyright Bob Monkhouse 1973

No way!?!? So that's where my dad got that book from ;)

Q: How do you get a one-armed man out of a tree?

A: wave at him.
  • daithi90 19 Jun 2008 23:31:49 3,283 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    captaineurogamer wrote:
    daithi90 wrote:
    Why is paedophilia such a big problem in this country?

Sexy kids!

How gay

Bit harsh.
  • magicpanda 30 Jun 2008 14:19:27 13,006 posts
    Seen 50 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Genius.
  • L42yB 30 Jun 2008 14:20:19 1,673 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Magic Panda wrote:
    Genius.

That sign looks like the old lady is grabbing the old mans bum...
  • afghan_jones 30 Jun 2008 14:32:25 3,029 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    have you ever noticed that the symbol for disabled parking looks like Pacman rimming someone?
  • evilashchris 30 Jun 2008 14:53:35 6,901 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    How many Mexicans does it take to change a light bulb?

Juan.

Twitter: @COToole

• gang_of_bitches 30 Jun 2008 14:54:32 4,931 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    During the 60’s Michael Caine hosted some really wild parties. At one such party he had all the coolest people there, taking drugs, drinking and having a crazy time.

‘Alright jim’ he said to Jim Morrisson ‘are you and the boys enjoying the party?’. ‘Yeah its great, man’. ‘Well its going to get better. Ive got a girl in the bedroom who will suck all your dicks’ said Caine ‘Really? That’s great!’ replied Morrisson. So he and the band went into Michael’s bedroom.

An hour later Michael was doing the rounds, when he saw Mick Jagger and the rolling stones coming out of his bedroom. ‘Alwight mick? What you been up to?’ ‘Oh Jim Morrisson told us there was a girl in there that who sucks some good cock and she really does!’.

‘Arrgh! Fucks sake!’ shouted Michael and stormed into his bedroom.

‘What the hell do you think you were doing?’ he screamed at the girl. ‘Whats the matter? I thought that’s what you wanted me to do?’ she replied. ‘No, you silly cow! Youre only supposed to blow the bloody Doors off!!!!’.

This is great, if I can still remember it this evening I'll be a happy man.
  • zeffer 2 Jul 2008 10:07:41 16 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    Two goldfish in a tank.

One gold fish turns to the other and asks.

Do you know how to drive this thing?
  • zeffer 2 Jul 2008 10:08:45 16 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    What do you do if you see a spaceman?

Park in it man!
  • zeffer 2 Jul 2008 10:11:14 16 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    How many surrealist's does it take to change a lightbulb?

Part baked baguette and a gillette 8 blade.
  • Lutz 2 Jul 2008 10:16:20 48,854 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    zeffer wrote:
    Two goldfish in a tank.

And the other one says:

"Fuck me, a talking fish!"
  • asha 2 Jul 2008 10:21:50 1,990 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Why do so many tribesmen get hit by trains?

They follow the tracks.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• chudders 2 Jul 2008 10:59:57 755 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    A Canadian man, bored with his mundane urban life, decides that it’s time to get back to nature and find his inner masculinity. He hits on the idea of hunting in the great forests of Canada, and ever the practical man, begins to prepare all the necessary provisions and equipment for camping and surviving a long weekend away. In addition he takes with him three guns; a pistol, a rifle and an elephant gun. He sets off from his home on the long journey up to the great forests and mother nature, and evenutally finds a place to set-up camp.

Waking up on his first morning and eager to start hunting, he sets off into the woods and takes with him his pistol. After a few hours skulking around the woods he spots a massive grisly bear – all of 8 foot tall – casually leaning against a tree scratching his arse. The hunter find himself a good spot to snipe from and then carefully takes aim with his pistol. “Pow!” the pistol rings out. A hole appears in the middle of the bear’s head and blood pours out. The bear slumps to the floor.

Very pleased with himself, the man struts up to the spot where the bear fell and finds that the bear’s not there. He scratches his head looking around. Suddenly he gets a tap on the shoulder, he turns round and the bear’s standing behind him. The bear says;

“You must be quite new to this mate - trying to shoot a big bear like me with a silly little gun like that? It’s just not going to work. But since it’s your first time I’ll do you a deal – either you let me fuck you up the arse, or I’ll rip you to shreds – what’s your answer?”

The man, terrified, weighs up his options carefully and decides that, despite the obvious pain, he could take the punishment and no-one need know. He agrees to the former.

The bear brutally sodomises the man with his enourmous furry length for what seems like hours, and when spent, disappears into the forest. The man, taking time for the pain to fade, gradually gets up and limps back to his camp. Undtererred and humiliated, as soon as he arrives at camp he picks up his rifle and goes out into the woods again, hungry for revenge. A few hours later, he spots the same bear leaning against a tree – all 8 ft of him casually picking his teeth. The man picks his spot and takes aim with his rifle. “POW!” the rifle booms through the forests. A large hole appears in the bears head and blood pisses out. Pleased with his revenge kill, the man confidently strides up to the tree.

The bear’s not there. A sinking feeling engulfs him and he gets a tap on the shoulder. Turning around the bear is standing behind him dabbing it’s forehead.

“Look mate, you don’t learn do you? Trying to kill a big bear like me with a stupid gun like that – it just won’t work. I’ll do you a deal though; either you let me and my bear mates fuck you up the arse or I’ll tear you apart.”

Thinking back to the pain of last time, he realised it at the very least was preferable to death. So he agrees to the bear’s punishment. The bear wolf whilstles, and out of the forest lumbers 6 or 7 of his bear friends, all equally large and fearsome. They take turns in fucking the poor man into sorry oblivion, and then when done, saunter off into the forest again.

The man, shaking with pain and humilition, composes himself and drags himself back to camp. Once there, he staunches the not incosiderable flow of blood and vows revenge. Picking up his elephant gun he waddles back into the forest to find his bear.

Sure enough, after an hour of wandering he spots the very same bear leaning against a tree, filing it's claws. He levels his huge elephant gun takes aim at the bear’s head and pulls the trigger.

“BOOOOOM!!!” The gun cracks through the forest, knocking the man to the floor. A HUGE hole appears in it’s head and the bear spins round fountaining blood in all directions. Once back on his feet, the man puffs up his manly chest and strolls over to the bears body.

Except it’s not there. Bile rises in the mans stomach and he get’s a tap on the shoulder. He turns round to find the bear standing there, pressing leaves to it’s head. Once satisfied that the bleeding has stopped, the bears sighs and says:

“You’re not here for the hunting are you mate?”
  • TechnoHippy 2 Jul 2008 11:01:52 14,636 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Classic :-)

My books, contests, reviews and author interviews on my blog

• chronom4n 2 Jul 2008 12:04:31 527 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Q. What do little miss muffet and saddam hussein both have in common?

A. They both have Khurds in their whey!
  • BanjoMan 2 Jul 2008 12:21:57 13,730 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    zeffer wrote:
    Two goldfish in a tank.

Bindun to death...

PSN: BanjoFett
    XBL: Banjo Fett

• rudedudejude 2 Jul 2008 14:32:08 2,098 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    A guy gets on a bus full of nuns, and sees a pretty one sat at the front, so he sits next to her and tries to chat her up.

The nun wants none of it, so slaps the man around the face, and he gets up and goes to the back of the bus.

A few minutes later, the bus pulls into the cemetary, and the nun at the front gets off. The man approaches the bus driver, and asks "what's her fucking problem?"

The driver replies, "well, she's very religious. She gets off at the cemetary every day at 7 o clock, because she thinks that one day an angel will come down and fuck her."

The man says "How do you think I can get my own back on her?"

"Well, if you dress up as an angel, and wait in the cemetary, she might just let you shag her."

The man thinks about it, and decides this is a good plan.

The following day, he dresses up as an angel, and waits at the cemetary. Sure enough, at 7 o clock, the bus pulls up and the nun gets off.

The man walks over to her and says "I'm an angel. I've been sent by God to make love to you."

The nun says "Ok, but please can you make love to my rectum, so I will still remain a virgin in the eyes of the Lord?"

He does as the nun asks, and gives her a good fucking up the back passage. When he's completely satisfied, he rips of his costume and proclaims "haha! Fooled you! I'm that guy from the bus!"

To which the nun replies....

"Fooled you too, mate. I'm the fucking bus driver."

------------------

A guy is a away on an important business trip when he finds out his wife has gone into labour. Before flying back, he takes a moment at the airport to ring the hospital. In his haste to dial the number, he pushes a wrong button and mistakenly rings a guy at the cricket.

"How's it going?" he asks as soon as the phone is answered.

"Yeah it's going great!" replies the guy at the cricket.

"We've got two out and expect to get the rest out before lunch. The last one was a duck!"
  • zeffer 2 Jul 2008 15:52:51 16 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    BanjoMan wrote:
    zeffer wrote:
    Two goldfish in a tank.

Bindun to death...

A bit like your misses then?
  • zeffer 2 Jul 2008 15:53:33 16 posts
    Registered 6 years ago
    Why dont afghanies watch TV?

Because of the teleban.
  • BanjoMan 2 Jul 2008 16:44:54 13,730 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    zeffer wrote:
    BanjoMan wrote:
    zeffer wrote:
    Two goldfish in a tank.

Bindun to death...

A bit like your misses then?
    HARHARHAR GOD YOU'RE HILARIOUS YOUNG FELLA ME LAD.

PSN: BanjoFett
    XBL: Banjo Fett

• asha 8 Jul 2008 19:31:02 1,990 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I just thought of this reworking to an old joke now with added racism! \o/ let me know if you like it.

An english man and a german are at the urinal. They finish and zip up. The german proceeds to the sink to wash his hands, while the englishman immediately makes for the exit.

The german says, "In my country they teach us to wash our hands after we urinate."

The englishman replies, "In my country they teach us not to piss on ourselves."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• captaineurogamer 10 Jul 2008 17:11:47 4,322 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300°C.

The Russians used a pencil.

• TechnoHippy 10 Jul 2008 17:13:15 14,636 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    captaineurogamer wrote:
    When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300°C.

The Russians used a pencil.

Isn't that an urban myth?

My books, contests, reviews and author interviews on my blog

• espibara 10 Jul 2008 17:13:49 4,155 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    A man is fishing on teh ice when he hears a booming voice.

"THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE"

Rather shocked the guy shouts "is that you god?"

the voice replies "no you thick cunt its the ice rink manager".
  • captaineurogamer 10 Jul 2008 17:13:53 4,322 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    This woman rushed to see her doctor, looking very much worried and all strung out. She rattles off: “Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled up, my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face! What's WRONG with me, Doctor!?”

The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes, then calmly says: “Well, I can tell you that there ain't nothing wrong with your eyesight....”

This is the best joke in germany

Top joke in Germany A general noticed one of his soldiers behaving oddly. The soldier would pick up any piece of paper he found, frown and say: “That's not it” and put it down again. This went on for some time, until the general arranged to have the soldier psychologically tested. The psychologist concluded that the soldier was deranged, and wrote out his discharge from the army.

The soldier picked it up, smiled and said: “That's it.”

• captaineurogamer 10 Jul 2008 17:14:12 4,322 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Page

of 51 First / Last