Nyko - Perfect Shot

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • AspLeaf 1 May 2008 09:31:48 61 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Hi!

I have desperately tried to get my hands on Nyko“s "Perfect Shot"-gun for the Wii. Does anybody know if there is an onlinestore in Europe that sells them or in USA that ships to Europe (Amazon.com doesn“t)?

Help appreciated!
  • Trowel 15 May 2008 21:54:41 18,055 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    After a couple of weeks of umming and ahhing and unsuccessful searching I've bought a couple off eBay, albeit with a markup to £15 and some hefty postage - total was almost £42 for the pair :/ Got Ghost Squad for £17 from Woolies though, so I guess I can justify it :)

The seller has recent feedback from selling them, so he does at least have it in stock unlike everywhere else in the UK. Bring it on!!
  • ecu 15 May 2008 21:58:26 77,313 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Wouldn't mind one of those. What other gun games are there on the Wii? Ghost Squad, HotD 2/3, is there any Virtua Cop?
  • Trowel 15 May 2008 22:10:18 18,055 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Target: Terror?! Uhh, perhaps not. I bought it pretty much 99% for Ghost Squad, but Umbrella Chronicles looks alright (might be interesting to play RE:4 with it given you can still use the nunchuck) and I'm assuming there's going to be a Point Blank some time soon given there's a DS version close.
  • ecu 15 May 2008 22:17:04 77,313 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Umbrella Chronicles is great, but I don't think I'd want to play it with a lightgun.
  • Trowel 27 Jun 2008 22:54:09 18,055 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Well the UK bloke on eBay turned out to be full of shit, withdrawing his auctions a fortnight after I bought a pair claiming he'd run out, yet didn't bother telling me or offering a refund till I asked. Luckily the weak dollar came good, and a pair arrived today only a week after ordering from Illinois \o/

Had a quick run through Ghost Squad, much more intuitive than the zapper as you'd expect - certainly got a few more Good Shots etc than often. Got a little uncomfortable especially around the webbing between thumb and finger and most of all against the little finger (the grips have a slightly flared out base to keep your hand on, but I guess my hands are a little too large).

I think the main thing is that the guns look great, people ask what they're for - and away we go with Ghost Squad!!
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next