Grand Theft Auto V Page 318

  • Page

    of 361 First / Last

  • BillMurray 12 Jun 2014 13:03:11 7,905 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I double dipped with the last GTA (360/PC) and will more than likely be doing the same with GTAV. Should line up nicely with my next PC upgrade too.
  • ecu 12 Jun 2014 13:07:10 77,314 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I upgraded my PC recently but I still doubt I'll get a better performance from this than I'd get with my PS4. PC gaming is just so expensive. :(
  • magicpanda 12 Jun 2014 13:23:43 13,480 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Any news on the number of players in GTAO? I know there were rumours of them doubling it to 32 for the PC a while back.
  • ecu 12 Jun 2014 13:26:34 77,314 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Shit, yeah. It'd be amazing if they could up the numbers for this rerelease.
  • Physically_Insane 12 Jun 2014 13:30:08 9,249 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    I upgraded my PC recently but I still doubt I'll get a better performance from this than I'd get with my PS4. PC gaming is just so expensive. :(
    What graphics card have you got. I built mine almost two years ago and my 670 can still play pretty much everything with a smooth frame rate on Ultra.

    I don't think I'll have to upgrade for a good few years yet.
  • Benno 12 Jun 2014 13:32:29 10,268 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    magicpanda wrote:
    Any news on the number of players in GTAO? I know there were rumours of them doubling it to 32 for the PC a while back.
    That would be a really great use of the extra horsepower.
  • magicpanda 12 Jun 2014 13:36:34 13,480 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It will be fucking nuts. I know quite a few people hated the freeroam aspect of being complete dicks to people but I absolutely loved it. So much PVP variety compared to things like deathmatch nd racing.

    I really hope they add more things like bounties and the car delivery at the docks.
  • mothercruncher 12 Jun 2014 18:04:52 7,819 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Magicpanda is that guy, waiting at the car delivery point.

    In fairness, I was hiding across the way ready to detonate the explosives too.
  • X201 12 Jun 2014 18:50:52 15,743 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    magicpanda wrote:
    I know quite a few people hated the freeroam aspect of being complete dicks to people but I absolutely loved it.
    It pretty much killed all of the excitement I had for it in under half an hour.

    After the initial hand holding mission, as I was getting used to everything, I was mown down on leaving a store, attacked, I tried to hold up a store to get a little cash and people shot me on the way out and stole everything, I was mown down again.

    Went back a month later and stuck to the races, I beat someone and they tried to kick me from the server and posted a bad player report against me.

    It's full of arseholes.

    Present company excepted.
  • bad09 12 Jun 2014 19:33:08 6,255 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    X201 wrote:
    It's full of arseholes.

    To be fair, show me an online game that isn't.
  • bad09 12 Jun 2014 19:43:32 6,255 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I knew someone would do it :)

  • ecu 12 Jun 2014 19:47:00 77,314 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Physically_Insane wrote:
    ecureuil wrote:
    I upgraded my PC recently but I still doubt I'll get a better performance from this than I'd get with my PS4. PC gaming is just so expensive. :(
    What graphics card have you got. I built mine almost two years ago and my 670 can still play pretty much everything with a smooth frame rate on Ultra.

    I don't think I'll have to upgrade for a good few years yet.
    It's an R9 270. I could upgrade it in the future, but when I ran the recommended specs for Watch Dogs, I fell down on the CPU. That's an i5-4670k, which cost me over 150. Ended up plumping for the PS4 version in the end.
  • bad09 12 Jun 2014 19:51:22 6,255 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @ecureuil

    a R9 270 has comparable performance so you should be good.
  • bobdebob 12 Jun 2014 19:56:37 599 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Isn't it a bit premature to release it for next-gen, when GTA: Online still hasn't quite come together?

    Edited by bobdebob at 19:56:50 12-06-2014
  • magicpanda 12 Jun 2014 20:01:11 13,480 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    bad09 wrote:
    X201 wrote:
    It's full of arseholes.

    To be fair, show me an online game that isn't.
    You can be a special kind of arsehole in this. Hunting them down is where I had the most fun.
  • bad09 12 Jun 2014 20:05:47 6,255 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    magicpanda wrote:
    You can be a special kind of arsehole in this. Hunting them down is where I had the most fun.
    Sounds like shitty MTs rips and my attitude of "why the fuck would I play GTA in multiplayer?" is gonna serve me well :)
  • HarryB 12 Jun 2014 20:20:45 6,337 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    GTA online sounded like it would be great .. But it just didn't click with me. Disappointing. Gave GTA V to my Dad. Will buy again on PS4 as I loved the single player.
  • Ashwood 12 Jun 2014 21:55:18 408 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    bad09 wrote:
    I knew someone would do it :)

    That was really well done!
  • Stan101 12 Jun 2014 23:27:18 727 posts
    Seen 34 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    Physically_Insane wrote:
    ecureuil wrote:
    I upgraded my PC recently but I still doubt I'll get a better performance from this than I'd get with my PS4. PC gaming is just so expensive. :(
    What graphics card have you got. I built mine almost two years ago and my 670 can still play pretty much everything with a smooth frame rate on Ultra.

    I don't think I'll have to upgrade for a good few years yet.
    It's an R9 270. I could upgrade it in the future, but when I ran the recommended specs for Watch Dogs, I fell down on the CPU. That's an i5-4670k, which cost me over 150. Ended up plumping for the PS4 version in the end.
    How the hell did that CPU fall down on specs? That's a top CPU, an i7 wouldn't improve it much. I'm calling Watchdogs bullshit for pulling that up. That CPU should be fine for another 3 years at least. Your graphics card will need upgrading long before your CPU.
  • ecu 13 Jun 2014 12:58:27 77,314 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah I'm actually regretting not stumping up a bit more cash for a better graphics card. I hope GTAV is better optimised than IV was.
  • Defecationqueen 28 Jun 2014 18:08:40 654 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Hmmm...can't seem to install the latest patch on PS3 (1.14) - The game just completely freezes whenever I try. Anyone else having problems?
  • Defecationqueen 28 Jun 2014 18:09:59 654 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Working now. Went into single player and connected to the multiplayer from there and seemed to do the trick.
  • AceGrace 28 Jun 2014 18:37:20 1,293 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I don't understand online. I am a member of the EG clan but can never find anyone or know what I am supposed to do. Is there a decent tutorial somewhere or a guide?

    www.performathon.co.uk

    The easy way to find local, live musicians and entertainment.

  • Defecationqueen 28 Jun 2014 19:41:58 654 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    What level are you?
  • DUFFMAN5 12 Aug 2014 09:52:50 15,396 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    So is anyone other than SJ Rogers ;) still playing this (360) ? if we are getting the Heists soon I fancy playing again.

    "Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

  • andyc1980 12 Aug 2014 10:09:33 1,273 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @DUFFMAN5 I have the odd game once or twice a week. Gt is BadBoyAndyC
  • DUFFMAN5 12 Aug 2014 10:43:52 15,396 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @andyc1980

    Great stuff I will add you :)

    "Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

  • Hacienda 12 Aug 2014 10:49:05 160 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 8 months ago
    Hmm, Online Heists could attract me back in to this, if the gameplay is varied, interesting and involving that is. Racing and deathmatch don't really interest me, I'd rather play a dedicated racing game online (F1 2013), and I'm not typically into online shooters anyway, but would probably pull out Halo 4 first.
  • X201 14 Aug 2014 09:36:34 15,743 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Rockstar haven't released the PC specs, but subscribe to their support site if you want them straight from the horse's mouth as soon as they're finalised.

    https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203428177
  • Page

    of 361 First / Last

Log in or register to reply