Grand Theft Auto V Page 303

  • Page

    of 320 First / Last

  • octavedoctor 9 Oct 2013 10:26:11 20 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I've still got cars disappearing from safehouse garages and the main garages, I really hope Rockstar carry on fixing singleplayer bugs as well as the online stuff.
  • HarryPalmer 9 Oct 2013 10:41:03 3,432 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Doesn't look likely at the moment.
  • Scimarad 9 Oct 2013 10:53:33 8,573 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'm not bothering doing anything to cars other than default ones as they never seem to hang around very long. How is it such a problem to save your car upgrades and retrieve the vehicle when you want it? Other games it's probably to controversial to mention seem to handle it fine.
  • X201 9 Oct 2013 11:13:18 15,603 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm going to leave the final spaceship part I need as the reward for it is unique and will never spawn again, so you need to put it in a garage, and given the way they aren't working at the moment.
  • ecu 9 Oct 2013 12:55:20 77,098 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It never spawns again? Damn.. I assumed it'd always appear in the shed so I happily wrecked it the first time out. Probably not worth storing anyway, it's only cosmetically unique and it actually seems slower than a regular dune buggy.
  • onestepfromlost 9 Oct 2013 13:04:15 2,090 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    would it no maybe be one of the special vehicles in the garage that you access buy pressing right on the d-pad?
  • TheMayorOfJugs 9 Oct 2013 14:18:14 4,092 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Anyone had a go flipping traffic with the bulldozer? So much fun.
  • octavedoctor 9 Oct 2013 15:18:44 20 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    it's a real shame, fingers crossed they sort it.
  • X201 9 Oct 2013 15:27:23 15,603 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    TheMayorOfJugs wrote:
    Anyone had a go flipping traffic with the bulldozer? So much fun.
    I've driven over them with the dumper truck from the quarry.
  • octavedoctor 9 Oct 2013 15:56:43 20 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I need to try parking the dumper truck in front of trains, by tunnels...
  • Spong 9 Oct 2013 20:10:06 525 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Michael: $37,386,507
    Trevor: $34,842,220
    Franklin: $35,146,450

    That's how much cash my characters have after completing the game and doing a few other money making missions (like the Epsilon thing). Can anyone post a link to decent (and simple to follow) guide that will help me get the most out of the Lester assassination missions and investments? I'm absolutely bloody clueless when it comes to the stock market thing, I haven't got the first idea what to do with it. I'm looking to get enough to buy all the properties.
  • X201 9 Oct 2013 20:26:24 15,603 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Spong wrote:
    Michael: $37,386,507
    Trevor: $34,842,220
    Franklin: $35,146,450

    That's how much cash my characters have after completing the game and doing a few other money making missions (like the Epsilon thing). Can anyone post a link to decent (and simple to follow) guide that will help me get the most out of the Lester assassination missions and investments? I'm absolutely bloody clueless when it comes to the stock market thing, I haven't got the first idea what to do with it. I'm looking to get enough to buy all the properties.

    http://www.gamechup.com/gta-5-stock-market-guide-make-1-8-billion-with-lester-missions/
  • TheMayorOfJugs 9 Oct 2013 20:27:55 4,092 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Nothing like mowing down pedestrians as trevor while Lady blares on the radio. Surreal.
  • Spong 9 Oct 2013 20:35:18 525 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @X201
    That's the ticket. Thanks.
    I already missed out on the Tinkle investment, I did the random event for that ages ago.
  • Nexus_6 9 Oct 2013 20:39:07 3,890 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Does the blimp ever dock at ground level? I landed my helicopter on it and jumped out but didn't put the handbrake on and it slid off the thing.

    Now Trevor is taking a slow tour of the city on the top of the thing without a parachute...
  • Globalmeltdown 9 Oct 2013 20:49:28 112 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    :-(I had about 22,000,000 for each of the guys and when I started the single player this afternoon it had all vanished. Not too bothered as I finished the story, it could just be a coincidence but I started to play the online game, finished the tutorial missions, quit and loaded the single player, that's when I noticed all the money had gone. I have tried loading a previous save but no joy:-(:confused:
  • spamdangled 9 Oct 2013 20:52:49 27,417 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Nexus_6 wrote:
    Does the blimp ever dock at ground level? I landed my helicopter on it and jumped out but didn't put the handbrake on and it slid off the thing.

    Now Trevor is taking a slow tour of the city on the top of the thing without a parachute...
    There's a specific place where you board it at ground level, in the stadium place. It'll show on your map.

    3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

  • TheMayorOfJugs 9 Oct 2013 21:17:15 4,092 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Lads and ladies, I'm doing all of Lester's assasination missions and can't invest in anything on BAWSAQ, haven't been able to since the beginning of the game. Help :-(
  • X201 9 Oct 2013 21:24:49 15,603 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Usually down to Social Club problems.

    Come back tomorrow.
  • Syrette 10 Oct 2013 02:18:37 43,858 posts
    Seen 57 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    huh_what wrote:
    imamazed wrote:
    Please no one mention the creatively bankrupt and tedious Saint's Row in this thread.
    Ha ha, fuck off.

    Saints Row 4 is twice the actual fucking game that GTA 5 is. It has the amazing trait of actually being enjoyable and fun right up until the end.

    GTA 5 just became utterly tedious for the last 2 or 3 hours of storyline and the side missions and activities are dire.
    If you say so sweetie.

  • Scimarad 10 Oct 2013 08:42:42 8,573 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Are we going there AGAIN?
  • HoriZon 10 Oct 2013 08:49:00 13,569 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Not sure how much I have left just done the heist at the bank with the chain gun at the top left of the map. Got like 64% done and found all the hidden letters and spaceship parts.

    I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

  • UncleLou Moderator 10 Oct 2013 09:13:23 35,723 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    huh_what wrote:
    Was discussing GTA 5 with a friend today. He's not even going to bother finishing the storyline because he's just tired of it. He explored most of the map, mind.

    I've decided that Volition should make the missions and activities and R* should create the world. Perfect open world crime game right there.
    Uuurgh, no. I have no problem with the existence of SR and what its fans perceive as "fun", but there's a reason both series exist. Let's leave it at that.

    Edited by UncleLou at 09:13:47 10-10-2013
  • X201 10 Oct 2013 09:47:19 15,603 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    HoriZon wrote:
    Not sure how much I have left just done the heist at the bank with the chain gun at the top left of the map. Got like 64% done and found all the hidden letters and spaceship parts.
    Check The Social Club tracker it will tell you exactly, but by my reckoning you've got about another 20 missions left to do.
  • Scimarad 10 Oct 2013 09:59:31 8,573 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I enjoyed that bit with the minigun way too much!
  • ERG1008 10 Oct 2013 10:27:08 657 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    UncleLou wrote:
    huh_what wrote:
    Was discussing GTA 5 with a friend today. He's not even going to bother finishing the storyline because he's just tired of it. He explored most of the map, mind.

    I've decided that Volition should make the missions and activities and R* should create the world. Perfect open world crime game right there.
    Uuurgh, no. I have no problem with the existence of SR and what its fans perceive as "fun", but there's a reason both series exist. Let's leave it at that.
    ^^^^ This!
  • Spong 10 Oct 2013 17:30:42 525 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    What a fucking nightmare the Lester missions and investments turned out to be. Everything went fine all the way up to the last mission/investment. Would the stock in Gold Coast reach 80% as predicted? Would it fuck. And if I tried to skip six hours by sleeping, the results would be even worse and even more unpredictable. The stock figures were really erratic. If it went wrong and I loaded the autosave after completing the last mission, it seemed to ensure that the stock wouldn't reach anywhere near the 80% peak, so I'd have to replay the mission itself (which wasn't too bad seeing as it was easy) and then I'd have to wait out the clock naturally, if I tried to skip ahead it would always go tits up. And then when I was successful and the stocks did peak at 80%, I'd sell everything and the game would crash every time in the exact same spot before I could save.

    In between it crashing four times and the illogical stock movement, I had to replay the last Lester mission eight times, and each time I had to stand there afterwards and let the in-game clock move forwards naturally (waiting at least 48 minutes for the game to advance one day in order to get a feel of whether the stocks were going to peak at 80%).

    A horrible experience that dragged on for hours last night, and it has coloured my whole opinion of the stock markets in GTAV. I pretty hate them and I'm only glad that I never have to look at those Godforsaken LCN & BAWSAQ sites again.

    Edited by Spong at 17:33:00 10-10-2013
  • spamdangled 10 Oct 2013 17:39:51 27,417 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Spong wrote:
    If it went wrong and I loaded the autosave after completing the last mission, it seemed to ensure that the stock wouldn't reach anywhere near the 80% peak
    Yep, that's deliberate. It's there to encourage you to take a risk and live with the consequences, rather than simply reload for the best result.

    3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

  • Spong 10 Oct 2013 17:47:48 525 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    darkmorgado wrote:
    Yep, that's deliberate. It's there to encourage you to take a risk and live with the consequences, rather than simply reload for the best result.
    I wondered if that was the case. It's somewhat ironic because I was berating someone the other day on another forum who used multiple saves so he could play out all the scenarios and go with the one that had the best outcome.
  • Page

    of 320 First / Last

Log in or register to reply