Grand Theft Auto V Page 274

• Page

of 363 First / Last

• Ziz0u 28 Sep 2013 11:45:28 8,648 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah, that's my biggest complaint. I would've chosen a good gunman in the first heist if I knew he would drop the money anyway and that leveling up doesn't mean shit.
  • Ashwood 28 Sep 2013 11:48:46 408 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I wonder if anyone chose the 'loud and dumb' option for Vangelico on their first playthrough :D
  • mothercruncher 28 Sep 2013 11:48:57 7,880 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Just met The Dominator.

I did indeed NEXT LEVEL that shit :)
  • Airwane 28 Sep 2013 12:05:49 165 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @TarickStonefire thanks

My gaming channel http://www.youtube.com/TheBlackViceroy

• Airwane 28 Sep 2013 12:07:36 165 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    TarickStonefire wrote:
    I don't get why so much fuss was made about which people you pick for heists, and how you can level them up using them often. I'm on Story Mission 52 of 69 and I've been asked to choose crew just twice in the entire game, and both times different crew were available. I couldn't have trained a duff crew member up even if I wanted to!
    When your replay the heist after you done their skill improve however you don't get the money wich is lame. I love heist but there is only 2 of them I mean real heist not the Fib thing or other

• Airwane 28 Sep 2013 12:08:50 165 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    monkehhh wrote:
    Flight school. Planes = gold on everything. Choppers = scraped bronze. Why do they just wobble all over the place?
    try the army jet much better!

• Deleted user 28 September 2013 13:23:17
    localnotail wrote:
    monkman76 wrote:
    Never really understood why people spend time doing that, especially if your gaming time is limited. You could watch animated satirical stuff on your own phone IRL if you really wanted. Get out and explore GTA 5's incredible, stunning world! You couldn't do that anywhere else.
    I've watched the OH playing it and doing many missions, so I've seen a lot of it. I'm fascinated by the detail. The Cowell-alike on Fame or Shame is marvellous.

I just find it amazing how much effort has been put into it. I like witnessing it in the intended manner.
    But that's just filler. I can't understand why people spend time doing the shitty minigames like tennis, no matter how good a job they've done with them they will never be as good as a tennis game and have nothing to do with GTA. But sat there pretend smoking and watching the tv is even worse than that. What a waste of gaming time!
  • mothercruncher 28 Sep 2013 14:13:47 7,880 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I've never understood why people don't play the game exactly how I do and anyone who plays differently is to be despised and ridiculed.
  • Madder-Max 28 Sep 2013 14:20:32 11,690 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Pisswasser and hawk and little are good stocks atm on bawsaq. 50% return roughly, after a few days atm

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Madder-Max 28 Sep 2013 14:26:25 11,690 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Pisswasser and hawk and little are good stocks atm on bawsaq. 50% return roughly, after a few days atm

• Garfy 28 Sep 2013 14:46:56 702 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mcmothercruncher wrote:
    Just met The Dominator.

I did indeed NEXT LEVEL that shit :)
    Great mission especially at the start when Franklin meets a magic dog! Who says this game doesn't have any silly stuff in it :)
  • FuzzyDuck 28 Sep 2013 17:10:00 4,962 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    You need XBL Gold to save photos?

Fuck off, seriously.
  • Fab4 28 Sep 2013 18:15:57 6,216 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You even need it to use Netflix on the 360. Its a fucking joke.
  • HitchHiker 28 Sep 2013 18:38:11 2,789 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    FuzzyDuck wrote:
    You need XBL Gold to save photos?

Fuck off, seriously.
    Yep, this has pissed me off too.
  • FuzzyDuck 28 Sep 2013 18:51:45 4,962 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    If not for the fact that my 360 is less than six months old and my PS3 is many, many years old with a clunky sounding disc drive, there is not a hope in hell I would have bought this on Xbox.

The console is near silent when running it though, as opposed to the PS3 doing its best printer impression.
  • Spong 28 Sep 2013 19:10:59 525 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Fuck me, the flying is shit in this. Just done half of the flight school, managed golds with the planes but the controls are twitchy as hell (I hope other/bigger planes aren't). I've done a couple of chopper lessons, but they're even worse, I can barely get bronze. They just permanently wobble all over the place.

What the hell happened? The flying was fine in SA & IV.
  • addyb 28 Sep 2013 20:23:13 1,326 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Is this available to download on xbox live? Not on my 360 at the moment but cant see any pricing on the website.
  • oldschoolsoviet 28 Sep 2013 20:29:50 5,555 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    No, hence the situation with not installing the first disc, install it to a flash drive, two different data sources, PSN digital lol.......

Obvious question is oblivious to past events. Or that it's nowhere on the website.
  • addyb 28 Sep 2013 20:37:09 1,326 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @oldschoolsoviet

Ahh ok. I was going to buy it on digital on xbl but if its not available I will just have to grab a physical copy then.
  • ecu 28 Sep 2013 20:39:38 77,338 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Spong wrote:
    Fuck me, the flying is shit in this. Just done half of the flight school, managed golds with the planes but the controls are twitchy as hell (I hope other/bigger planes aren't). I've done a couple of chopper lessons, but they're even worse, I can barely get bronze. They just permanently wobble all over the place.

What the hell happened? The flying was fine in SA & IV.
    It's not great but you sort of get used to it. After 600+ hours of Battlefield 3's brilliant flight mechanics, it's frustrating.
  • wogsy81 28 Sep 2013 20:40:48 759 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Fab4 wrote:
    And to use the "FREE" BBC iplayer.
    Its a right fucking joke indeed mate.
  • localnotail 28 Sep 2013 20:55:56 23,093 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @mowgli I'm extremely unlikely to get the time or the opportunity to play the game properly. So I'm just enjoying it my way. Not asking anyone to join me.

I always spend time exploring the incidental detail. In RDR I would go riding with the bison in thunderstorms at midnight, and hogtie prostitutes and drop them off waterfalls. In Skyrim I spent ages sitting in a stream watching salmon leap as the sun set.

mcmothercruncher wrote:
    I've never understood why people don't play the game exactly how I do and anyone who plays differently is to be despised and ridiculed.
    :D

After watching TV for an hour or so, I went out in a motorbike and just cruised the world while listening to the radio. It's amazing out there.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• localnotail 28 Sep 2013 21:02:51 23,093 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Just watched the longest credit sequence ever? Like the psych evaluation at the end :D

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• Madder-Max 28 Sep 2013 21:53:40 11,690 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Best trevor switch so far. In a club in his pants and he is bent down watching a woman grind her clunge on a mans lap. Then he says "yep. The cat got the cream". Then walks off.

• drhickman1983 28 Sep 2013 22:19:24 566 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    wogsy81 wrote:
    Fab4 wrote:
    Since when?

I've used iplayer on a silver account before now.
  • GiarcYekrub 28 Sep 2013 22:33:56 3,903 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    drhickman1983 wrote:
    wogsy81 wrote:
    Fab4 wrote:
    Since when?

I've used iplayer on a silver account before now.
    Yeah I was using iplayer last week on Silver/free
  • GiarcYekrub 28 Sep 2013 22:36:43 3,903 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Productive day collecting all parts and letters just need to do the jumps and the plane things
  • Page

of 363 First / Last