Grand Theft Auto V Page 224

• Page

of 319 First / Last

• HoriZon 20 Sep 2013 11:34:34 13,527 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Trevor is king!

That is all :)

I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

• Tryhard 20 Sep 2013 11:37:05 3,897 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    HoriZon wrote:
    Trevor is king!
    That is indeed very impressive.
  • Carlo 20 Sep 2013 11:37:15 17,994 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That's my weekend sorted!

GTA V (PS3) + a bottle of Glenlivet Single Malt for 53. Thanks to a 17 ecoupon.

Pick up tomorrow morning from Tesco :D

PSN ID: Djini

• Zizoo 20 Sep 2013 11:37:28 8,274 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @ZeroBob

Stock market and more heists? One business costs $250 000 000 so there must be money to be made.
  • Alastair 20 Sep 2013 11:39:54 15,598 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Zizoo wrote:
    I was at the strip club last night (and in the game - harhar) as Trevor and had looked up which strippers were DTF after they kept saying they don't sleep around. So I was getting to the point where the stripper would ask to take you to their place when I thought "she would never ask Trevor", so I switched to Michael and went and did the deed with him. Got her number and she sent me a titty pic.

Surely if you cultivate this relationship you will get the opportunity to cranck up the temps in her ass. That would be the ultimate Achievement imo.
    :)

Not as nice as I used to be

• Zizoo 20 Sep 2013 11:44:23 8,274 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    If only Rockstar put that particular Eurogamer in-joke easter egg in :)
  • killersrquiet 20 Sep 2013 11:50:53 1,960 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Zerobob wrote:
    joelstinton wrote:
    unlocked tevor last night, and done a fair bit with him now and still can't swtich back to the other two yet. Love the countryside, just drove around in a lowrider listening to country music in the dusk. Atmosphere is great.

Brought the airfield as well, game is suddenly opening up!
    See, this is something I don't understand. I've done the first heist, done quite a few Trevor missions, done quite a few Franklin missions, done a lot of Michael missions, yet I still done have enough money to buy a property.

I took absolutely everything in the jewellery heist, although one of my guys fell off his bike, but I thought I did well out of it still. I need an extra $50k for Michael from somewhere to enable me to buy the taxi company, but I get the feeling I should have $200k by now. From where I don't know. It's yet another thing that isn't really explained at all.
    Remember the share for the heists is split between all participants and if you take better skilled people your cut is even less.

I've only done the first heist and didnt get a great deal either. I'm sure you get more on the higher risk heists

Edited by killersrquiet at 12:43:39 20-09-2013
  • ModishNouns 20 Sep 2013 12:01:22 4,655 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    killersrquiet wrote:
    Zerobob wrote:
    joelstinton wrote:
    unlocked tevor last night, and done a fair bit with him now and still can't swtich back to the other two yet. Love the countryside, just drove around in a lowrider listening to country music in the dusk. Atmosphere is great.

See, this is something I don't understand. I've done the first heist, done quite a few Trevor missions, done quite a few Franklin missions, done a lot of Michael missions, yet I still done have enough money to buy a property.

I took absolutely everything in the jewellery heist, although one of my guys fell off his bike, but I thought I did well out of it still. I need an extra $50k for Michael from somewhere to enable me to buy the taxi company, but I get the feeling I should have $200k by now. From where I don't know. It's yet another thing that isn't really explained at all.
    Remember the share for the heists is split beyond all participants and if you take better skilled people your cut is even less.

I've only done the first heist and didnt get a great deal either. I'm sure you get more on the higher risk heists
    From what I've seen, it's best to pay for the best help. I skimped on the gun man for the first heist because I was going quiet. The dickhead crashed on the getaway and dropped 1.5 MILLION! That was the mother of all false economies.
  • neilka 20 Sep 2013 12:02:20 15,844 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Zizoo wrote:
    If only Rockstar put that particular Eurogamer in-joke easter egg in :)
    I held out hope until the end but it never happened :/

The "Scooter Brothers" thing that Trevor sometimes does when you switch to him is a reference to this GTA4 video, but it has been viewed a few more times than this thread!

• GiarcYekrub 20 Sep 2013 12:05:02 3,731 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Daeltaja wrote:
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    The PS4 version is going to be amazing do you think it'll be out before the end of March? I'm debating buying between 6 or 12 months xbox live
    There won't be a PS4 version, it's been confirmed many times.
    Really? Show me one link?
  • askew 20 Sep 2013 12:09:09 12,163 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Going to regret installing the iFruit app, aren't I? Already received multiple notifications about Chop getting hungry -_-
  • TarickStonefire 20 Sep 2013 12:12:16 3,038 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I've done one heist, a handful of missions for each character, was about to do the helicopter/sub heist but suddenly seemed to have gotten diverted onto another heist instead.

Anyway, says I've done 27%.

Already?!

Are there not that many proper heists, then? Coz I'm really not bothered about any of the side mission stuff, it's all kind of boring. The story stuff is much more interesting but it seems to be going fast.

Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

• GiarcYekrub 20 Sep 2013 12:12:43 3,731 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ModishNouns wrote:
    killersrquiet wrote:
    Zerobob wrote:
    joelstinton wrote:

Remember the share for the heists is split beyond all participants and if you take better skilled people your cut is even less.

From what I've seen, it's best to pay for the best help. I skimped on the gun man for the first heist because I was going quiet. The dickhead crashed on the getaway and dropped 1.5 MILLION! That was the mother of all false economies.
    I got off and picked up his bag, got a bigger cut :)
  • TarickStonefire 20 Sep 2013 12:13:22 3,038 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @askew Turn off Notifications? I installed it a few days ago and I've not had a single notification from it so far.

Also so far I couldn't care less about Chop, what does he actually bring to the gameplay?

• Zizoo 20 Sep 2013 12:14:32 8,274 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    Daeltaja wrote:
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    The PS4 version is going to be amazing do you think it'll be out before the end of March? I'm debating buying between 6 or 12 months xbox live
    While I don't think it has been confirmed as not going to happen, but there hasn't been anything official that is going to be release either. Other than mockups and leaks that could be false as well.

I think a PC release is a given but next gen consoles is 50/50 imo

I'm not too bothered either way. Gimme RDR 2 on PS4. I'll get my fill of GTA V now and wouldn't double-dip unless it's 6 months to a year later that if it were released on PS4/Xbox One.

Edit: Please excuse my grammar

Edited by Zizoo at 12:18:18 20-09-2013
  • TarickStonefire 20 Sep 2013 12:14:47 3,038 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    ModishNouns wrote:
    killersrquiet wrote:
    Zerobob wrote:
    joelstinton wrote:

I considered that but figured that a) I didn't have time and b) it probably wouldn't work anyway.

Surprisingly flexible, though, isn't it!

• TarickStonefire 20 Sep 2013 12:15:58 3,038 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I also have not been able to buy a single property so far and I've long since unlocked all three characters and started switching. How can someone have bought the airstrip before even being able to switch back from Trevor for the first time? :(

• Zizoo 20 Sep 2013 12:17:05 8,274 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    ModishNouns wrote:
    killersrquiet wrote:
    Zerobob wrote:
    joelstinton wrote:
    Ah so you can do that. I should be more alert and take the initiative during heists :)

@TarickStonefire

Most of the side missions are great. It will go quickly if you don't do them all I guess. I'm gunning for 100%
  • imamazed 20 Sep 2013 12:18:14 5,533 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Zizoo wrote:
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    Daeltaja wrote:
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    While I don't think it has been confirmed as not going to happen, but there hasn't been anything official that is going to be release either. Other than mockups and leaks that could be false as well.

I think a PC release is a given but next gen consoles is 50/50 imo

I'm not too bothered either way. Gimme RDR 2 on PS4. I'll get my fill of GTA V now and wouldn't double-dip unless it's 6 months to a year later that if it were released on PS4/Xbox One.
    There was actually a link a few pages back (cba to find it) from a R* employee that said they weren't going to release it on next gen.
  • TarickStonefire 20 Sep 2013 12:18:37 3,038 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    neilka wrote:

The "Scooter Brothers" thing that Trevor sometimes does when you switch to him is a reference to this GTA4 video, but it has been viewed a few more times than this thread!
    o_O

Is that meant to be... funny?

• askew 20 Sep 2013 12:20:29 12,163 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    TarickStonefire wrote:
    @askew Turn off Notifications? I installed it a few days ago and I've not had a single notification from it so far.

Also so far I couldn't care less about Chop, what does he actually bring to the gameplay?
    Animal cruelty!
  • Tryhard 20 Sep 2013 12:21:14 3,897 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Great car driver spotted
  • Razz 20 Sep 2013 12:32:10 61,037 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    killersrquiet wrote:
    Zerobob wrote:
    joelstinton wrote:

Haven't got to the first heist yet, but I've had almost 80K with Franklin just doing Taxi Missions and the odd security van robbery.

Taxi missions are a great way to discover the map btw. I went to the Observatory for the first time last night, amazing views!

Edited by Razz at 12:32:28 20-09-2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

• GiarcYekrub 20 Sep 2013 12:32:22 3,731 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    imamazed wrote:
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    Daeltaja wrote:
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    There was actually a link a few pages back (cba to find it) from a R* employee that said they weren't going to release it on next gen.
    Is This it?

"No Plans" is politicians speak, its like a football club board giving their manager full backing. There are "No plans" until there are plans
  • ModishNouns 20 Sep 2013 12:34:01 4,655 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    TarickStonefire wrote:
    I also have not been able to buy a single property so far and I've long since unlocked all three characters and started switching. How can someone have bought the airstrip before even being able to switch back from Trevor for the first time? :(
    Trevor should be able to afford the airfield as soon as it comes available. He starts with over $100K.
  • DaM 20 Sep 2013 12:34:53 12,985 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    BillMurray wrote:
    Does anyone play the game differently depending on which character they've selected?

When i'm Franklin and Michael i'll take it fairly easy between missions but as soon as i'm Trevor i'm ploughing through peds, paying no attention to streetlights or road markings and generally being a bit of an arsehole. On my stats he's easily got 4 times as many kills as the other two aswell.
    I had a game of darts with an old lady, went to play another game, but pressed the wrong button and knocked her out cold...I'm sure I would have pressed the right one with Michael :)
  • Ashwood 20 Sep 2013 12:36:42 403 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Just 'attempted' the 3rd triathlon :eek:

Time was at 19 minutes when I barely missed a checkpoint on the bike and failed for 'going off course'.

/ragequit
  • ModishNouns 20 Sep 2013 12:48:33 4,655 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    imamazed wrote:
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    Daeltaja wrote:
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    Is This it?

"No Plans" is politicians speak, its like a football club board giving their manager full backing. There are "No plans" until there are plans
    They could be waiting to see how the cloud thing pans out. There are a number of options. A thin, storyless GTA Online client or go straight to VI and set it entirely online, or, yes, port V. They're just not committing.
  • Baihu1983 20 Sep 2013 12:50:30 3,391 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    They could very well only release GTA Online on XBox One and PS4
  • Daeltaja 20 Sep 2013 12:55:31 1,045 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I want to go home and play.

Edited by Daeltaja at 12:56:31 20-09-2013
  • Page

of 319 First / Last