Grand Theft Auto V Page 64

• Page

of 318 First / Last

• ronuds 1 May 2013 17:51:10 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    agparrot wrote:
    Triple Trailer Analysis, eh?

This is what is going to be most unbearable about the wait for the game for me - people going on and on and on about it.

Especially when he's got so many of the car names wrong - Michael's car isn't a convertible Sentinel, it's a Feltzer - nor is there a 'convertible Cheetah' in Franklin's video, it's a Banshee.

Amateurs.

edit:

Oh man, it's totally a convertible Sentinel. Who is the amateur now, eh?
    I await the agparrot triple trailer analysis!
  • SomaticSense 1 May 2013 19:49:02 7,959 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I know R* don't really do the whole Hollywood star voices thing anymore, but it's really bugging me about Michael.

I know that voice from somewhere!
  • ronuds 1 May 2013 19:59:15 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's supposedly Ned Luke.
  • Deleted user 1 May 2013 21:30:01
    Just saw the new trailer.

Can't.
    Fucking.
    Wait.

I'm getting a strong GTA:SA vibe which is just fucking awesome.
  • Lyserberg 2 May 2013 13:22:23 349 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Seriously guys ?

STOP THIS SHIT, you're pissing off community members, we came here to talk about the freak'in GTA V, not about ass crancking or whatever the heck that is, neilka, if there's anything i've learned about you in quite a while, it's that you're a big troll and the only reason you still come here is to :

A- Piss me off which you've already done a number of times.
    B- Make the community wish that this thing would just go away.
    C- It's just some serious off topic that has nothing to do with the game, if you want to talk about this ass crancking thing, go elsewhere.

You know what, cranck is a thing, it's a word, cranck your clock speeds, cranck up the voltages... if you're a PC enthusiast you've probably heard this word in tech forums, now you might say that i'm making worse, you know what ?! It's already worse that it has ever been, i hate ignoring people in the forums, because what i've came here for is essentially good constructive posts that beg for interaction, the exchange of all kinds of information has been always the heart and soul of any discussion i've had in any forum, and by posting this crap you're only making it impossible for me to keep up with, i feel like i'm a basic joke that no one cares about.

Don't want to do it, but if it ever gets immoderate, what i'll do is start to ignore anyone who throw this image, didn't want to do it, but that's the only viable solution for now.

Thanks for understanding.

PS : Didn't watch the trailer yet, but it's already awesome, i know it because i love GTA. :)

Edited by Lyserberg at 13:23:43 02-05-2013

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• twelveways 2 May 2013 13:26:36 3,853 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Lyserberg wrote:

LOL
  • Deckard1 2 May 2013 13:27:05 27,182 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Someones crankey today. No need to get your ass temps all up in here.
  • Jeepers 2 May 2013 13:28:26 13,173 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lyserberg wrote:
    Seriously guys ?

STOP THIS SHIT, you're pissing off community members, we came here to talk about the freak'in GTA V, not about ass crancking or whatever the heck that is, neilka, if there's anything i've learned about you in quite a while, it's that you're a big troll and the only reason you still come here is to :

C- It's just some serious off topic that has nothing to do with the game, if you want to talk about this ass crancking thing, go elsewhere.

You know what, cranck is a thing, it's a word, cranck your clock speeds, cranck up the voltages... if you're a PC enthusiast you've probably heard this word in tech forums, now you might say that i'm making worse, you know what ?! It's already worse that it has ever been, i hate ignoring people in the forums, because what i've came here for is essentially good constructive posts that beg for interaction, the exchange of all kinds of information has been always the heart and soul of any discussion i've had in any forum, and by posting this crap you're only making it impossible for me to keep up with, i feel like i'm a basic joke that no one cares about.

Don't want to do it, but if it ever gets immoderate, what i'll do is start to ignore anyone who throw this image, didn't want to do it, but that's the only viable solution for now.

PS : Didn't watch the trailer yet, but it's already awesome, i know it because i love GTA. :)
    Thanck you. Excellenct post. Neilka needs a good spancking.
  • twelveways 2 May 2013 13:29:42 3,853 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    He's such a wancker
  • billythekid 2 May 2013 13:29:51 11,023 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 9 years ago
  • Zizoo 2 May 2013 13:34:05 8,113 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago

Edited by ZizouFC at 13:34:48 02-05-2013
  • StarchildHypocrethes 2 May 2013 13:43:50 25,419 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Woah, ass temps suddenly crancked up a notch in here!
  • Blerk Moderator 2 May 2013 13:45:37 48,225 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    o_O
  • kinky_mong 2 May 2013 14:19:38 9,958 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Lyserberg wrote:
    You might want to TEMPer your EnthusiASSm.

I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

• mikew1985 2 May 2013 14:39:26 12,591 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Guys the "community" no longer want this talk of crancking the ass temps up.

Please stop with the crancking temps.

Thancks
  • Deleted user 2 May 2013 14:42:57
    Fired up GTA IV last night thinking it might get me in the mood for V. Jesus. It's only a few years old but hasn't aged well at all.
  • Benno 2 May 2013 14:44:10 9,784 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lyserberg wrote:
    Seriously guys ?

lower your ass temps bro

EG Hearthstone Tournament

• mikew1985 2 May 2013 14:46:11 12,591 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    HairyArse wrote:
    Fired up GTA IV last night thinking it might get me in the mood for V. Jesus. It's only a few years old but hasn't aged well at all.
    Is it not 5 years old now, it's a looker compared to some others from the time.
  • billythekid 2 May 2013 14:48:33 11,023 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Community T-Shirt
  • Lyserberg 2 May 2013 14:50:54 349 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Seems like mods are only here to react in a case of an extreme insulting situation, other than that they are kinda useless.

I hope eurogamer.net rewrite their forums policy to benefit guys like me who get this weird treatment from clowns every single time i post.

And yeah, make fun of my post, let's see you come up with something that justifies your endless use of these terms, obviously there's none (really justifies, i'm not talking about personal preferences), and i'll be quite surprised to see if there's still people laughing at this, first time it's kinda funny, but that's no longer the case.

About the ignoring thing... i think i won't be doing it, so keep it com'in trolls, i'm not even gonna care.

Edited by Lyserberg at 14:52:00 02-05-2013

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• ronuds 2 May 2013 14:54:46 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Maybe try making a comment that doesn't mention the other comment?
  • kinky_mong 2 May 2013 15:09:18 9,958 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Yeah, you're kind of over-milking the whole "fake victim routine" joke. Don't ruin it now.

Edited by kinky_mong at 15:15:26 02-05-2013

I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

• Alastair 2 May 2013 15:12:13 15,443 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    This sort of shit goes on all the time in the run up to a game release. There was also discussion of the trailer once it went live. And if you hadn't brought the topic up it probably wouldn't have been mentioned.

As we run up to either more trailers and the actual release you can guarantee that it will re-appear, then come release day people will be too busy complaining that they haven't had their 'despatched' email, then eventually all discussion will be about the game.

Not as nice as I used to be

• mikew1985 2 May 2013 15:27:12 12,591 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Lyserberg wrote:
    Seems like mods are only here to react in a case of an extreme insulting situation, other than that they are kinda useless.

I hope eurogamer.net rewrite their forums policy to benefit guys like me who get this weird treatment from clowns every single time i post.

And yeah, make fun of my post, let's see you come up with something that justifies your endless use of these terms, obviously there's none (really justifies, i'm not talking about personal preferences), and i'll be quite surprised to see if there's still people laughing at this, first time it's kinda funny, but that's no longer the case.

About the ignoring thing... i think i won't be doing it, so keep it com'in trolls, i'm not even gonna care.
    /serious hat

English not being your first language is making you take this all more seriously than it's intended. Nobody is aggressively taking the piss out of you.

You should be flattered that your innocent comment created such amusement for many.

Seriously guy, nobody is trying to annoy you.

It's just a bit funny.
  • Lyserberg 2 May 2013 15:27:30 349 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Alastair wrote:
    And if you hadn't brought the topic up it probably wouldn't have been mentioned.
    You have a point, i have to admit that.

... but they just do it, i went to my last post to see if there's any reply or something intresting to look at and i find some posts about the very same old joke... really ? Really guys ?

And i guarantee you, if i did say the least thing about the GTA V trailer, at least 2-3 trolls will come and say totally unrelated junk about me.

People may think that i'm ok with that, but NO, not any more, it's getting more frustrating over time.

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• Deckard1 2 May 2013 15:32:46 27,182 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Thing is Lazerburg, you let everyone know that its pissing you off. This would have ended long ago if you had just ignored it. Now everyones going to feel the need to go CRANKING THAT ASS TEMPS UP every time you post. See to me it wasn't even funny to start with, but you getting annoyed about it now has made it funny.

Basically it's over. You will be hounded with CRANKING THAT ASS TEMPS UP until you no longer can post here anymore. And we all shall lol.

Edited by Deckard1 at 15:33:50 02-05-2013
  • Lyserberg 2 May 2013 15:34:52 349 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago

You should be flattered that your innocent comment created such amusement for many.

Seriously guy, nobody is trying to annoy you.

It's just a bit funny.
    I totally get what you're saying bro, it's not just because english isn't my priority that i'm getting it all wrong, i'm flattered that many people liked it and make memes with it, and i'm aware that the majority's intention is not to annoy, it's just totally OFF-TOPIC, seriously if you have something really intresting to say about GTA V, go ahead, if not... i highly suggest that you go to the intented topic for this kind of crap, and you know what you can invite me (to the OT topic) so we can all have a serious blast of fun and total shit that has nothing to do with any game.

... and what's up with the "/serious hat", i don't get it :confused: :frenchguy:

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• Deckard1 2 May 2013 15:36:20 27,182 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Well I'm certainly up for a serious blast of fun and total shit.
  • Alastair 2 May 2013 15:38:15 15,443 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    As mikew says, it's kind of flattery in a way.
    Might not seem like it, but the best thing it to put up with it and it will calm down. Getting cross will just encourage them to keep going.

Not as nice as I used to be

• Page

of 318 First / Last