X-box Live

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • expiredone 14 Apr 2008 19:08:48 16 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Anyone else having problems connecting to x-box live?
  • expiredone 14 Apr 2008 19:13:36 16 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Balls have to find out what wrong now but thanks fluffytucker for answering
  • orion99 14 Apr 2008 20:10:02 95 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    i had the same problem on Friday. have you tried "test connection" in the system menu..if so where which one does it fail on?

i was getting a fail on xboxlive but everything else, ip ect , was fine . first i thought it was ISP cos it was running slower than usual. and then when i got back up to normal speeds live was still not working..

so i waited till the morning and live connected first time??

i think every now and again Microsoft put names into a hat and say "lets piss around with someones connection to live.."
  • expiredone 14 Apr 2008 22:09:27 16 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It was failing on the ICMP what ever that is? The strange thing was both pc where connecting to the net with no problems. One has a wireless connection the other one direct, the same set-up as the 360 just very strange but guys or girls for responding to a cry of help my foot was about to go through the dam thing.
  • expiredone 14 Apr 2008 22:24:35 16 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    orion99 wrote:
    i had the same problem on Friday. have you tried "test connection" in the system menu..if so where which one does it fail on?

i was getting a fail on xboxlive but everything else, ip ect , was fine . first i thought it was ISP cos it was running slower than usual. and then when i got back up to normal speeds live was still not working..

so i waited till the morning and live connected first time??

i think every now and again Microsoft put names into a hat and say "lets piss around with someones connection to live.."

xbox live just like my wife some days very finicky.
  • orion99 14 Apr 2008 22:38:53 95 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    so is your xbox connected to your router or to your pc via a crossover cable?
  • expiredone 14 Apr 2008 22:45:23 16 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    orion99 wrote:
    so is your xbox connected to your router or to your pc via a crossover cable?
    My 360 connection is straight in to the router
  • orion99 14 Apr 2008 22:49:49 95 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ok..was it working ok b4 it stoped working?
  • expiredone 14 Apr 2008 23:03:56 16 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    orion99 wrote:
    ok..was it working ok b4 it stoped working?

It was working great all day yesterday, tried login this morning and diddle squat it been like all day. Just tried pulling out the power on the router and modem again and now it connecting to live. Just like to say thanks guys or girls for all your help. if I had a gun I'll shoot the the dam thing one of these days.
  • orion99 14 Apr 2008 23:21:59 95 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ahh..the old reset the router and modem trick..

well, glad you got it sorted mate.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next