Toys R Us return Policy

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • chacha 4 Apr 2008 19:26:54 249 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I purchased a ps3 a week ago for GT5 Prologue and have been playing this game now for a week and am completely and utterly disappointed. The graphics are no better than PGR4 (a 6 month old game) and the physics and AI are light years behind Forza Motorsport let alone FM2. The game feels so stale compared its competitors.

I actually feel cheated for some reason (i really hoped they would have changed the AI and learned from other driving games but after todays eurogamer interview with PD i have given up all hope), and feel like returning my ps3. Does anyone know what the return policy is for Toys R Us. I have given it time but after a week of the ps3 i just feel i have no need as the 360 provides me with everything i need .... the one game i hoped would change the way i feel was GT5 but i have been bitterly disappointed.
  • Pirotic Moderator 4 Apr 2008 19:29:19 20,646 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    So you try one game and write off the entire console?
    Unless something is wrong with the console I doubt they'd take a machine back after a week. So it looks like your stuck with it, which is terrible - you may even end up accidently buying some other games and enjoying the thing.
  • Rose-of-Sorrow 4 Apr 2008 19:29:50 466 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    If they let you return it, based purely on the fact that you dislike it, I would be totally surprised. That's your problem, not theirs.
  • Psychotext 4 Apr 2008 19:31:16 52,778 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You'd pretty much need to lie or break it... neither is a good option.
  • caligari 4 Apr 2008 19:32:52 16,832 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    How do utter 'tards such as ChaCha have enough money to buy a PS3 in the first place?

Mental Health benefits FTW!
  • JediMasterMalik 4 Apr 2008 19:38:40 11,826 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    This is why you don't buy a console for a single game and have unrealistic expectations.
  • chacha 4 Apr 2008 19:39:09 249 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Pirotic wrote:
    So you try one game and write off the entire console?
    Unless something is wrong with the console I doubt they'd take a machine back after a week. So it looks like your stuck with it, which is terrible - you may even end up accidentally buying some other games and enjoying the thing.

No dont get me wrong, i know that there will be games in the future that i will want a ps3 but just right now i feel cheated (completely irrational i realise).
    The game has not moved on at all from GT3, the so called improved AI is non existent IMO and the collision detection is awful (games such as forza and PGR have shown that AI and collission detection can be done).

I am not dissing the PS3 i just feel that at the moment the 360 gives me all the gaming fixes i need, and just regret spending 300 pounds on something i am rarely going to use (dont care about BluRay as not a big movie buff). ...... Oh well as you guys have stated its my problem
  • chacha 4 Apr 2008 19:48:48 249 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Halo_3-Liverpool_0 wrote:
    I always laugh my bollocks of at students who buy a Wii on a Friday night and bring it back Monday morning saying they've changed their mind.

Oh they know their rights mind you and a really fucking high percentage have an uncle who works for trading standards.

Cunts.

so care to elaborate as to how they get away with it ;)
  • JJKrista1 4 Apr 2008 20:01:31 162 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Sell it on eBay?
  • Deleted user 4 April 2008 22:05:14
    caligari wrote:
    How do utter 'tards such as ChaCha have enough money to buy a PS3 in the first place?

Mental Health benefits FTW!
    you sound experienced in the fraudulent claiming of said benefits >=/
  • Drumstix 6 Apr 2008 22:28:09 4 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Should have bought it from GameStop
  • Kill_Crazy 7 Apr 2008 04:19:37 2,281 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    This has got to be a bait thread.

/looks like he's caught a few
  • AwesomeWells 7 Apr 2008 09:43:59 400 posts