Ordering a Large Pizza for myself Page 3

  • Page

    of 15 First / Last

  • MrSensible 4 Apr 2008 10:07:16 25,202 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Oh, also, egg on pizza ftw!

    A place here puts a fried egg on burgers as well. It's gorgeous.

    Eggs > All
  • HarryPalmer 4 Apr 2008 10:10:51 3,407 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    RENATOS!!!!!! anyone ever in bristol - go there, best pizzas ever.

    +1 for the egg aswell
  • JuanKerr 4 Apr 2008 10:12:50 36,295 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    thefilthandthefury wrote:
    Oh, also, egg on pizza ftw!

    A place here puts a fried egg on burgers as well. It's gorgeous.

    Eggs > All

    Agreed.

    Used to have chickens when I was a lad - proper free range eggs from your own chickens taste AMAZING.
  • pinkds 4 Apr 2008 10:15:11 1,604 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I prefer the make your own option: parma ham, red onion and goats cheese. Eat your heart out...

  • JuanKerr 4 Apr 2008 10:19:22 36,295 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    pinkds wrote:

    Eat your heart out...


    Rather eat a pizza, thank you very much.
  • CosmicFuzz 4 Apr 2008 10:23:42 24,822 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Anthony_UK wrote:
    On a side note, has anyone seen the latest pizza hut advert where they claim all there pizza's are hand made?

    Surely them bases are pre made, on the advert it even shows them making the individual bites of the cheesy bites pizza, but I clearly remember going to pizza hut once and them saying that they were out of cheesy bites bases????

    False advertising surely......

    Besides domino's is far nicer! and with my girlfriend being a nurse we get it all half price :-)

    Nah it IS all handmade, just handmade a few days earlier, frozen, then defrosted.

    So they'll make say 60 italian bases fresh on Monday, freeze them, then let them defrost Tuesday night and have 60 bases reay to use on Wednesday. There's simply no time to make each one fresh there and then, far too many orders coming through.

    Looking for a new video game podcast? Try ours! (And give us a rating on iTunes!) :)

  • JYM60 4 Apr 2008 10:24:37 16,850 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I want to say fuck you all for making me unbelievably hungry and at the same time grossed out because you eat egg on pizza.

    [8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

  • MrSensible 4 Apr 2008 10:24:52 25,202 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ecosse_011172 wrote:
    As long as the yoak is cooked and hard.
    Runny eggs make me boak!

    :o

    I love them runny.

    I love all eggs though. Poached being the ultimate egg.
  • CosmicFuzz 4 Apr 2008 10:26:58 24,822 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    thefilthandthefury wrote:
    ecosse_011172 wrote:
    As long as the yoak is cooked and hard.
    Runny eggs make me boak!

    :o

    I love them runny.

    I love all eggs though. Poached being the ultimate egg.

    I tried a poached egg for the first time ever a few weeks ago, and I loved it!

    Poached > runny > hard boiled

    Dipping buttery toast in runny egg ftw!

    Looking for a new video game podcast? Try ours! (And give us a rating on iTunes!) :)

  • JuanKerr 4 Apr 2008 10:31:53 36,295 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    scrambled > soft boiled > hard boiled > poached > fried

    I love eggs. So versatile.
  • pjmaybe 4 Apr 2008 10:34:30 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    /agrees.

    Hard boiled or not at all. Runny eggs make me want to vom. I can just about cope with a runny fried egg if I completely kill it with brown sauce.
  • CosmicFuzz 4 Apr 2008 10:35:50 24,822 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    /had forgotten about the runny fried egg

    /mmmmmmmm

    Looking for a new video game podcast? Try ours! (And give us a rating on iTunes!) :)

  • pinkds 4 Apr 2008 10:38:08 1,604 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    But you can't beat a freshly boiled runny egg with soldiers!
  • JYM60 4 Apr 2008 10:38:57 16,850 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ecosse_011172 wrote:
    All eggs are awesome when hard.
    Hard boiled eggs with Smoked salmon and chives on Toast FTBreakfast Win!


    You deviant sick, runny yoak fuckers need therapy..

    Frankly you are all as disgusting as each other.

    [8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

  • JuanKerr 4 Apr 2008 10:40:52 36,295 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    pinkds wrote:
    But you can't beat a freshly boiled runny egg with soldiers!

    +1
  • THFourteen 4 Apr 2008 10:47:18 33,801 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    jonsaan wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    I always order large pizzas for myself. eat it throughout the day, usually does lucnh and dinner

    Dominos

    BBQ Sauce

    Pepperoni

    Meatballs

    Herbs


    Does your username have any reference to your weight?

    ;)

    LOL!!!

    No i only weigh about 12 stone...although after eating all i could eat steak at a brazillian restaurant last night its probably 12.5 today...
  • chudders 4 Apr 2008 10:50:01 755 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:


    LOL!!!

    No i only weigh about 12 stone...although after eating all i could eat steak at a brazillian restaurant last night its probably 12.5 today...

    Rodezio Rico's?

    Edit: fur spellin.
  • THFourteen 4 Apr 2008 11:01:45 33,801 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    chudders wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:


    LOL!!!

    No i only weigh about 12 stone...although after eating all i could eat steak at a brazillian restaurant last night its probably 12.5 today...

    Rodezio Rico's?

    Edit: fur spellin.

    yeah tahts the one. In Angel.

    Pretty good i thought, especially liked the shish, steak and the side dishes, sweet chili sauce was lovely.
  • jonsaan 4 Apr 2008 11:25:43 25,360 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Spinach is always nice on a pizza and Mozerella. Yum

    FCUTA!

  • woodnotes 4 Apr 2008 11:32:30 4,935 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    There's a place here in Oxford (called Quod) that's supposed to do authentic pizzas. What I got when I ordered one was a chopping board with a giant cream cracker on it, with 2 tiny pieces of raw mozzarella, two cherry tomatoes and a fucking GARDEN's worth of Rocket.

    Eating it was like munching your way through a cowfield.
    Best pizzas I've ever eaten were in a restaurant called Victorias, in Ravello (South Italy). Beautiful, truly authentic, huge pizzas.

    Also met Gore Vidal there too, nice man.
  • Anthony_UK 4 Apr 2008 11:32:52 2,509 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    Anthony_UK wrote:
    On a side note, has anyone seen the latest pizza hut advert where they claim all there pizza's are hand made?

    Surely them bases are pre made, on the advert it even shows them making the individual bites of the cheesy bites pizza, but I clearly remember going to pizza hut once and them saying that they were out of cheesy bites bases????

    False advertising surely......

    Besides domino's is far nicer! and with my girlfriend being a nurse we get it all half price :-)

    Nah it IS all handmade, just handmade a few days earlier, frozen, then defrosted.

    So they'll make say 60 italian bases fresh on Monday, freeze them, then let them defrost Tuesday night and have 60 bases reay to use on Wednesday. There's simply no time to make each one fresh there and then, far too many orders coming through.

    Thanks! sadly I always wanted to know if that was the case, well you learn something every day don't you......
  • chudders 4 Apr 2008 11:33:07 755 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:


    yeah tahts the one. In Angel.

    Pretty good i thought, especially liked the shish, steak and the side dishes, sweet chili sauce was lovely.

    I've been to the one in Bayswater - Rico's is fucking amazing if you're of a carnivorous persuasion.

    I'm trying to convince 'the blonde' to go, but it's a bit pricey if you're not into eating your own weight in meat - bizarrely, she isn't.

    I'm hoping to do a two-day fast followed by an all-day sitting some time in the near future.

  • estoo 4 Apr 2008 11:47:13 2,834 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Good Lord, it reads like a list of pregnancy cravings in here!

    I'm hopelessly addicted to KFC hotwings at the moment, can't get enough of 'em, that and putting Habanero Tabasco sauce over everything from burgers to pot noodles and pizza.

    I also created a roll with slice sausage (do you get that outside Scotland), fried egg, another slice sausage, another fried egg, with brown sauce on top.. mmmmm

    I call it the McTriple Bypass
  • Popzeus 4 Apr 2008 11:48:38 8,340 posts
    Seen 4 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Merlinho wrote:
    PES_Fanboy wrote:
    KFC chips - seriously, WTF.

    Discuss.

    They're a terrible terrible thing. I can't tell if I'm eating part of the paper bag sometimes.

    They're great, so long as you get gravy instead of a drink and dip 'em in it.

    Currently playing: Standing In A Car Park Simulator 2013

  • FWB 4 Apr 2008 11:51:13 44,832 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    How can you crave a certain food 12hours beforehand?
  • THFourteen 4 Apr 2008 11:51:48 33,801 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    heh it was a mates birthday last night so there were 9 of us, 6 blokes and 3 girls.

    an hour after we got there the 3 girls were bored of waiting for us to finish eating

    an hour later we were still there and they had fallen asleep... its hard to maintain conversation when you're stuffing your face with meat :)

    meat sweats all night though :-\

    still, 20.50 for a pretty decent meal, especialyl as the side dishes are very good too, isn't TOO bad for london, even if you only have a couple of plates.
  • estoo 4 Apr 2008 11:57:40 2,834 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    KFC chips are absolutely terrible. They go cold after 2 minutes and they just use them as an excuse to bumb up the price of their buckets. BK King fries rule!
  • craigy Staff 4 Apr 2008 11:57:57 7,717 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    estoo wrote:
    I also created a roll with slice sausage (do you get that outside Scotland), fried egg, another slice sausage, another fried egg, with brown sauce on top.. mmmmm

    The only place I know you can get square sausage in Brighton is Iceland.
  • Page

    of 15 First / Last

Log in or register to reply