resident evil 3

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • neonemesis 19 Mar 2008 10:02:10 1,640 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    everytime i try to add resi 3 to my collection, its always the dreamcast version with no option for the ps1 version. ive sent those message things to get it added but nothing happens...same with most of my ps1 collection.
  • BanjoMan 24 Mar 2008 01:06:01 13,730 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ah well never mind eh.

PSN: BanjoFett
    XBL: Banjo Fett

• Deleted user 24 March 2008 03:45:05
    OH FUCK!

That's going to cause a real problem.
  • Zizoo 1 Oct 2012 09:13:57 8,124 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I suppose this thread will do...

Gave this a good go last night while taking a break from Fifa.

I was really struggling with the "old school" mechanics like not being able to save unless you have ink ribbons, but once I manned up and got the controls down, I really started enjoying it.

Getting to the next save room and getting some herbs, ammo etc is a great feeling.
  • the_dudefather 1 Oct 2012 09:19:20 9,208 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Resident Evil 3 is my favourite Pre-4 resident evil game

Loads of replay value via the cool 'choose your own adventure' style choices and slightly open ended environments

Like how Easy mode gives you loads of weapons and items when you start the game, but hard mode gives you a pistol and a knife

(ง ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)

• AcidSnake 1 Oct 2012 09:19:28 7,223 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Quick!

- Option 1: Punch Nemesis in the face!
    - Option 2: Run away!

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• the_dudefather 1 Oct 2012 09:30:15 9,208 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    PUNCH!

/get gun part

(ง ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)

• AcidSnake 1 Oct 2012 09:33:47 7,223 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You died...

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• Zizoo 1 Oct 2012 09:42:35 8,124 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    the_dudefather wrote:
    Resident Evil 3 is my favourite Pre-4 resident evil game

Loads of replay value via the cool 'choose your own adventure' style choices and slightly open ended environments

Like how Easy mode gives you loads of weapons and items when you start the game, but hard mode gives you a pistol and a knife
    I am in the Police Station at the moment, so I'm not very far. I chose not to fight Nemesis. I watched a Youtube video of the fight and might load a save and give it a go.

I'm playing on hard, which I was regretting, but now things have clicked, and I'm managing.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next