Mad Men Page 14

• Page

of 14 First / Last

Next
  • imamazed 19 Sep 2013 09:42:39 5,455 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Final season to be in two halves (2014 and 2015)

Not sure about this. Don't think it needed it artistically, of course there may be scheduling reasons. Reminds me of the double episodes of the last two seasons - superflous imo.
  • Blotto 18 Apr 2014 13:51:56 2,514 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Anyone caught the first episode of the new series yet?

It's still as fantasitc as ever, just gutted that there's only 7 episodes this series.
  • Triangulate 18 Apr 2014 14:35:37 49 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    It's one of my all time favorite shows. I'm curious to see where it will go this season.

Don is once again playing with fire by disguising the truth and its bound to come and bite him on the ass at some point.

Is there only 7? I figured it would be 7 in the first half, and 7 in the second.
  • Blotto 18 Apr 2014 15:43:11 2,514 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Triangulate wrote:
    It's one of my all time favorite shows. I'm curious to see where it will go this season.

Don is once again playing with fire by disguising the truth and its bound to come and bite him on the ass at some point.

Is there only 7? I figured it would be 7 in the first half, and 7 in the second.
    Yeah sorry, I mean only 7 in Season 7: Part 1 which to me is essentially just a season since we have to wait another year for the other half.
  • Bananazniper 18 Apr 2014 19:47:27 443 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    It waned a bit for me last season, but the first episode was great, straight back into the groove. I hate the way AMC has started splitting the final season over 2 years, they did the same with Breaking Bad. I could understand if it was 20 episodes or more like The Sopranos' final season, but it's not.
  • Dougs 18 Apr 2014 21:29:56 64,903 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Fucking ace. Up there in my top 5 shows I would have said. Enjoyed the first episode, Don making the decision mistakes all over again. To a point anyway.
  • Blotto 18 Apr 2014 21:43:48 2,514 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I thought the first episode really gave up precious little to go on RE: Don's conclusion.

I do think though that (Episode 1: Possible spoiler) Roger is not going to make it out of this alive, it seems like he's living life harder than ever and not changing at all. He's becoming more and more obsolete and I don't think there's a place for him in this new world
  • askew 18 Apr 2014 22:05:24 11,454 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The new fella's a bit of a prick, eh? Poor Peggy.
  • Page

of 14 First / Last

Next