Masterchef Page 30

• Page

of 35 First / Last

• Deleted user 26 April 2013 16:55:19
    @Shikasama I was trying not to look too hard because they either showed the really old one with a bad Terry Thomas moustache or the one who seems to be becoming a man.
  • Shikasama 26 Apr 2013 17:06:28 6,710 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Is that the one that looked a lot like Tim Curry, because that was hilarious
  • superdelphinus 26 Apr 2013 17:22:55 8,038 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    HurbleBurble wrote:
    I don't know, I have a feeling it'll be Dale who fucks up the chocolate fondant (that's what it looks like). I tried looking it up on iPlayer to check (as Larkin wears a bigass watch on his wrist) but can't seem to find the shot.

I have a love/hate relationship with Natalie, she's so down to earth and her cooking is amazing but then she opens her mouth and it's like listening to Charlie's cat. "MWANWRANGRAWRANGRAWRANG". Plus, she cries at the drop of a hat.

Dale's just a twat who's already admitted he doesn't want to work as a chef but wants to be a 'food consultant' and 'integrate food in to his business' as a self-employed recruitment consultant. So, pretentious cunt, basically.
    I think the guy on the clip has black hair though

yes Natalie is my favourite alongside Larkin, she's so disarmingly stupid

dale is a made up person with a made up job and what the fuck is he doing with his mouth all the time
  • Shikasama 26 Apr 2013 17:34:01 6,710 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I've discovered that Masterchef is 100% funnier if call Dale, Dylan.

True Story
  • Deleted user 26 April 2013 20:36:03
    *places bet*

Saira's menu will be all Indian food.
  • superdelphinus 26 Apr 2013 20:38:10 8,038 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Black watch, blue band on the wrist of whoever dropped the thing in that clip
  • Deleted user 26 April 2013 20:40:31
    Larkin then. But I'm praying it's Saira.
  • superdelphinus 26 Apr 2013 20:41:02 8,038 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    #prayforlarkin
  • Deleted user 26 April 2013 20:44:21
    superdelphinus wrote:
    #prayforlarkin
    gLOL. I'm 2/2 so far for my bet.
  • Wavey 26 Apr 2013 20:47:51 358 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm bloody nervous for them! Dale to go please!
  • Deleted user 26 April 2013 20:50:28
    Damn, almost 3/3. Trumped by a third world egg custard :(
  • Deleted user 26 April 2013 20:51:58
    HurbleBurble wrote:
    I don't know, I have a feeling it'll be Dale who fucks up the chocolate fondant (that's what it looks like). I tried looking it up on iPlayer to check (as Larkin wears a bigass watch on his wrist) but can't seem to find the shot.
    Totally called it.
  • Deleted user 26 April 2013 20:56:08
    How did you know?!
  • Ginger 26 Apr 2013 21:27:39 6,829 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    HurbleBurble wrote:
    HurbleBurble wrote:
    Totally called it.
    must be gutted

London open taekwondo champion

• Deleted user 26 April 2013 21:46:22
    No, just very pleased at who went.
  • Deleted user 26 April 2013 23:13:01
    Larkin got a bit lucky there. Feel a bit for saira, but before this week, larkin has been far by the best. Hard to throw that away when judging for the final places.

Think natalie will win it. At first i thought she be one of the first to go. Imeadiatly disarmed when she said was a dj. Never good.

But credit to her, she been the most consistant and best contestant in the last few episodes.

Todd did get a bit emotional their though!
  • BillMurray 27 Apr 2013 14:22:09 7,690 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Just catching up on iPlayer. I think Greg Wallace, talking about a desert basically just said he'd take it home but he wouldn't shag it.
  • superdelphinus 27 Apr 2013 14:27:11 8,038 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    No. He'd take it home and shag it, but not introduce it to his mum. Basically he was saying it was a slut of a pudding
  • Deleted user 27 April 2013 17:51:21
    Natalie's just got the consistency to power through it all. Dale's up and down and fuck knows what Larkin's on at the moment because he seems to be going backwards.
  • Trane 29 Apr 2013 09:41:45 4,050 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Saira deserved to go purely for the way she presented Atul Kochhar's signature dish at his restaurant earlier that week.

Silly twat.

Edited by Trane at 09:42:03 29-04-2013
  • THFourteen 29 Apr 2013 10:07:47 33,099 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dunno, Larkin got slated by Marcus Wearing, and then served a steak with some gloopy looking black bean sauce AND fecked up one of the soufflés. Was surprised they kept him.

In fact he might be a bit cack handed, didn't he drop his mango souflee thing the other day too
  • Shikasama 29 Apr 2013 10:11:08 6,710 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The thing with Bug Eyes was that she was absolutely abominable in any sort of pressure enviroment. I don't think she took any of the profesional kitchens seriously enough and ultimately, she is just a very talented home cook.

Saying that, if Larkin's chocolate souffl's weren't perfect I think he would have gone. I definitely think the competition is between Dale and Natalie.
  • Deleted user 29 April 2013 10:21:33
    I genuinely don't know. I think Larkin's only saving grace is that it doesn't seem to matter as much to him as it does the other two. He know's he's a good cook and just wants to get on with it whereas the other two are desperate for some kind of validation as to how brilliant they are.

Natalie's weathered the storm but she really struggles under pressure, Dale just wants to win too much for the sake of winning and going in to the last week, one hitch and I think both of them would crack irreparably.

Natalie's saving grace is that her palate is faultless and she's genuine in trying new flavours and combinations. Neither Dale nor Larkin get it and are trying to be 'edgy' to prove they can cut it when all is said and done, they just need to be a bit more realistic and concentrate on doing the simple things really well.

Edited by HurbleBurble at 10:23:04 29-04-2013
  • Trane 29 Apr 2013 11:14:01 4,050 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    sajasanman wrote:
    Trane wrote:
    Saira deserved to go purely for the way she presented Atul Kochhar's signature dish at his restaurant earlier that week.

Silly twat.
    Yeah that was funny. What the hell was she thinking, especially after working all day on pretty classy food?
    I was baffled, he'd basically spent all day teaching her how to make a curry look Michelin standard with high levels of refinement - then when she cooks for him, she served him a bowl of (albeit it tasty) slop.
  • BillMurray 1 May 2013 15:59:44 7,690 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The Italians really know what they're doing. Would absolutely love some sausage, pasta and a bit of tomato sauce right now.

It's definitely between Larkin and the other fella. Larkin has gone completely off the boil. He's got a 'what the fuck am I doing here' look on his face all the time.

Edited by BillMurray at 16:11:50 01-05-2013
  • THFourteen 1 May 2013 21:26:22 33,099 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The standard is seriously poor this year.
  • Blakester 2 May 2013 09:46:54 3,593 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Dale has to be the smuggest contestant they've ever had on the show, and that's up against some serious competition.

"you almost saw a grown man cry....held it back"

Tosser!

When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

• Deleted user 2 May 2013 13:08:55
    All comes down to tonight. Now hoping it's Natalie as Larkin's lost the plot and Dale would be insufferable.

Standard compared to last year is piss poor. Mowgli's moon-faced twin, Andrew would have destroyed these guys, as would Jay.
  • Page

of 35 First / Last