most embarrassing thing you have ever done at work Page 8

• Page

of 10 First / Last

• Lyserberg 21 Sep 2012 18:07:08 349 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I'm new to the Off Topic section of EUROGAMER.NET, where is the appropriate topic to post my rants, happy moments...etc? Pretty much any thing unrelated to games i wanna share with you.

I find the community here quite amusing, and i'm willing to integrate with you folks:3

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• ED209 21 Sep 2012 18:32:16 505 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I went to a meeting with my shirt unbuttoned in the middle and my bulbous stomach and chest hanging out.

All of the above its 100% true.

Edited by ED209 at 10:01:52 22-09-2012

Samantha Janus?

• mrpon 21 Sep 2012 18:37:30 29,564 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Right.

Give yourself £5 or ½ gig, you're worth it.

• itinkuravinalaff 21 Sep 2012 19:09:35 191 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    wile working in the spar I tested a £20 note with a black marker instead of the clear dud note tester pen, and told the customer it was a fake.

Edited by itinkuravinalaff at 19:10:04 21-09-2012
  • elstoof 21 Sep 2012 19:15:07 8,306 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    If you're still at work ED209, what you did there with that post would make a bloody good entry for this thread.
  • pinebear 23 Sep 2012 00:27:29 8,565 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Sunno
    How come you were using the ladies toilets then?

• jablonski 26 Sep 2012 10:07:44 4,864 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Late but a flash gordon t-shirt will get you more ladies than a the flash t-shirt.
    Not that "see it everywhere" HMV one.
  • Razz 26 Sep 2012 10:36:37 61,655 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Ignatius_Cheese wrote:
    Not exactly embarrassing but of note: I took a hash cake into work a few years back and proceeded to hand it out around the office, including to my boss (who was at the time a Lt Col in the TA and a Tory councillor).

Needless to say the effect it had on people was amazing! Most of the older secretaries thought they were having hot flushes and one of the solicitors spent a long time just staring at a piece of paper.

And none of them cannot claim to have not inhaled, they bloody ingested the stuff by the ton!
    That reminds me, I was thinking about making some brownies for the expo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

• darkengy 26 Sep 2012 10:41:43 98 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I attempted to startle my colleague as he was about to enter our office. I ran quietly & jumped towards him. Lo & behold he opened the door on the exact timing I was about to startle him & he hit my leg bad...VERY BAD -_-

• johnson81 26 Sep 2012 11:20:12 391 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    A slightly embarrassing story happened a few years ago, working in a small office with about 10 people (which incidentally I'm still at). I only lived a couple of miles from the office so I would always be the last one in as I didn't have to travel too far.

Anyway, one morning I walked in the office and found everyone was standing in the center of the whole office around the central desks, where I sat with 3 others laughing and joking. I thought it was a bit strange as everybody is usually working in their individual side offices.

Put my coat up on the hook, started laughing and joking with everyone as I made my way over to my desk, sat down and switched the computer on. As soon as the login screen appeared, I reached up for the mouse and let out the biggest girly scream as adult male can produce.

The bastards had left a dead mouse on my mouse. Our office had a warehouse attached and the mice were getting under the warehouse doors and into our office, munching on the girls snacks in their desks.

After the scream and some choice expletives, I refused to work until someone went out and bought me a new mouse. Even today, I still get reminded of it every few months. Bastards.
  • AceGrace 26 Sep 2012 11:27:44 1,293 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    johnson81 yesterday

:)

Edited by AceGrace at 11:28:09 26-09-2012

www.performathon.co.uk

The easy way to find local, live musicians and entertainment.

• Deleted user 26 September 2012 11:29:28
    Never happened.
  • richarddavies 26 Sep 2012 11:42:34 2,907 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Loads erm

Once I had a bad stomach illness and went to the toilet and just wrecked the joint. I mean I dropped a bomb in there. I waited in the cubicle until the coast was clear due the the cringe factor but as soon as I opened the door the managing director walked in who was visiting from America. As soon as he looked at me I could see it in his face he knew what I'd done.

I also dressed up as little red riding hood for the day for a charity event.

And one time I worked with a boss who was a bit of a dick so I went to the toilet, got a chewing gum out of a pack, rolled my foreskin back and rested the chuddy on my helmet then rolled it back up and went to work for an hour (it was quite a sweaty job I had then too) after an hour I removed the chewy and popped back in the top of the pack and offered him one. He lapped it up. Cheese flavoured chewing gum!
  • RedSparrows 26 Sep 2012 11:46:57 24,235 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Jesus christ.
  • AceGrace 26 Sep 2012 11:53:34 1,293 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    richarddavies wrote:

And one time I worked with a boss who was a bit of a dick so I went to the toilet, got a chewing gum out of a pack, rolled my foreskin back and rested the chuddy on my helmet then rolled it back up and went to work for an hour (it was quite a sweaty job I had then too) after an hour I removed the chewy and popped back in the top of the pack and offered him one. He lapped it up. Cheese flavoured chewing gum!
    I think you might need to see a psychiatrist.

www.performathon.co.uk

• Salaman 26 Sep 2012 12:27:40 19,603 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Current job. Went to the loo, which usually means you walk in, lock the door and then sit down and do your thing.
    Half a year ago I walk into the cubicle and I was distracted, I think I noticed there wasn't any paper left but then saw there was more on teh cistern and put that in. With the routine thus broken, I dropped my pants, sat down. Looked at the door and thought "Wait ... did I lock that then?".
    Rather than just checking it, I looked at the lock and thought "Yeah it's upright, that's locked".
    2 minutes I hear someone walks in, my door swings open, my boss looks rather startled as I reach out to pull it close again and stammers "lock the bloody door!" before closing it.
    *sigh*
  • neilka 26 Sep 2012 12:32:07 16,530 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    AceGrace wrote:
    richarddavies wrote:

I think you might need to see a psychiatrist.
    I like the fact that the first two things are fairly innocuous followed by something that Fred West would probably have called "a bit off colour".

BAAANG!!!!! EXPLOTION!!!!!

• AceGrace 26 Sep 2012 12:39:26 1,293 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    :lol:

www.performathon.co.uk

• DaM 26 Sep 2012 12:58:54 13,529 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    How the fuck are you employable, you must interview well.
    At least he's hiding behind an anonymous internet nick, and not using his real name.

Oh...
  • RobTheBuilder 26 Sep 2012 13:08:23 6,521 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    One of the most embarrassing things to happen was one of my colleagues (who had a penchant for shouting out my name randomly for amusement value) hid under my desk and then shouted my name and made me jump.

It's on YouTube...
  • THFourteen 26 Sep 2012 13:21:06 34,469 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RedSparrows wrote:
    Jesus christ.
    +1
  • RobTheBuilder 26 Sep 2012 13:51:34 6,521 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    RedSparrows wrote:
    Jesus christ.
    +1
    +2
  • PhoenixFlames 26 Sep 2012 14:34:01 9,229 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @richarddavies that's not embarassing. That is genius.

PSN - phoenix1flames

• AceGrace 26 Sep 2012 15:12:05 1,293 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    One of the most embarrassing things to happen was one of my colleagues (who had a penchant for shouting out my name randomly for amusement value) hid under my desk and then shouted my name and made me jump.

It's on YouTube...
    Link?

www.performathon.co.uk

• mrpon 26 Sep 2012 15:15:33 29,564 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Here

Give yourself £5 or ½ gig, you're worth it.

• TheSaint 26 Sep 2012 15:18:45 14,829 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Since when did builders have desks?
  • neilka 26 Sep 2012 15:22:11 16,530 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    They're forced to build their own desks out of bricks on day one, then they can sit behind them at lunchtime and pretend they paid attention at school.

BAAANG!!!!! EXPLOTION!!!!!

• PhoenixFlames 26 Sep 2012 15:32:46 9,229 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    neilka wrote:
    They're forced to build their own desks out of bricks on day one, then they can sit behind them at lunchtime and pretend they paid attention at school.
    That's a bit harsh. I know plenty of builders that are earning much more than you.

PSN - phoenix1flames

• Page

of 10 First / Last