what's to see in Denmark/Copenhagen?? Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • Blakester 15 Feb 2012 11:23:20 3,346 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I travel to Copenhagen every three months and have yet to enjoy my time there.

I find the whole place a bit gloomy and depressing especially in the winter, spring and autumn. Don't think much of the food or nightlife and there really is very little to do in the centre of town. Can't fault the airport though, very clean and modern. :-)

Christiana is a bizarre place and can be a little intimidating especially if the rozzers are out in force

When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

• Tonka 15 Feb 2012 12:05:34 19,839 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I hate the fucking airport. I always miss the exit and have to walk down some crummy little stairs way way at the back of it.

But yeah, other than that it's big and clean and has relatively fast security.

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• Mr_Sleep 15 Feb 2012 12:49:51 16,211 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Blakester wrote:
    Christiana is a bizarre place and can be a little intimidating especially if the rozzers are out in force
    When I was there some guy who had clearly had a bit too much weed was being stripped while he lay on the floor.

You are a factory of sadness.

• RyanOdell27 15 Mar 2012 12:22:24 2 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    HarryB wrote:
    I'm off travelling europe again in may until july and we were gonna start in denmark (flights from scotland) as it's high up in europe and we can work our way around until we hit france and fly from there, usually cheap ... we left from some little place before... had to sleep rough the night before we flew though as they didn't put taxis on past midnight!!!

anyway, is there much to see and do in denmark? and more particular... copenhagen? Considering we're all in our early 20s...

ta
    Copenhagen and Denmark are blessed with beautiful natural surroundings. You can see a lot of awesome site seen there. Some of the following are very famous.
    1. Tivoli
    2. Dyrehavsbakken (Bakken)
    3. LEGOLAND Billund
    4. Copenhagen Zoo
    5. Faarup Sommerland
    6. Djurs Sommerland
    7. Louisiana
    8. Frederik the 8th Palais on Amalienborg
    9. Statens Museum for Kunst (National Gallery)
    10. BonBon-Land
    11. The National Museum
    12. The Round Tower

Student Travel Insurance

• WiseFool 15 Mar 2012 15:16:57 874 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bah - sorry but "beautiful Danish natural surroundings" are nothing compared to a trip to Sweden or Norway

(I live in Copenhagen, and have lived in Sweden and Norway)
  • Fydria 28 Apr 2012 16:41:05 557 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Been to Copenhagen for the last 3 out of 4 New Years and it's fantastic. I just love the feel of the city, I love the people and I love the nightlife, oh and Tivoli sticks are awesome!
  • Deleted user 28 April 2012 16:59:23
    Fly ass bitches in ski masks
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Next