Official Stoned Thead Page 3

• Page

of 11 First / Last

• twelveways 27 Jan 2008 16:03:14 3,870 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    MrED209 wrote:
    Because the government actively encourages us to poison our kidneys so there's no cool to be gained talking about that, duh. Poisoning our lungs, on the other hand is illegal. Oh no hang on, actually it's not.

Alcohol stops you thinking, weed makes you think, thats the real reason.

I have never met a stoner who trusts the government or anyone to do with it, I have never met a drinker who cares.

The government say that this is paranoia or reefer madness, thats bullshit, we are just thinking for ourselves.
  • LetsGo 27 Jan 2008 16:03:30 5,175 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I've seen LetsGo and others talk civilly about alcoholic drinks before.

Hey, LetsGo, how come you don't go moan at the countless number of people on here who talk about favourite wines, whiskeys, beers etc?

Errrm maybe because drinking alcohol isnt illegal? As I said previously, I've known a number of people who been extremely fucked up smoking weed. I could post some links to long-term studies but then im sure someone will post some extremely biased opposite view.

Also, heroin for example, if I said 'Hey, Im high on herion' would the thread be locked? I'd imaging so... And is it worse than weed? Probably in large doses but I'd guess some people would argue that Herion in moderation is ok.

Any threads in a gaming forum about illegal drugs is just a 'im cool' attention seeking and will probably have less brain cells by the time this thread reaches page 5...
  • elredeyegrande 27 Jan 2008 16:07:45 2,382 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I can't wait for your spin on these studies too. 40%* more of a chance of developing a mental illness!!

*note this 40% is based on a 40% increase from 1%.
  • Syrette 27 Jan 2008 16:08:02 43,125 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    /facepalm

• nickthegun 27 Jan 2008 16:08:35 58,907 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    grayson wrote:
    Bloodkult wrote:
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    Does any thread with even a hint of a drug being mentioned have to develop into such a dull for/against discussion?

You're kidding? With the masive Daily Mail quotient on this forum the answer has to be... YES!

'Official Stoned Thead' does sound like something straight out of 6th form though

I actually partake myself, but I would agree with that.

'[insert subject] while high' is a bit lame, to be fair. I smoke, I drink, I wank, I do all kinds of stuff but there are some things that you dont really want to broadcast because it makes you look a bit stupid.

No offence to anyone in the thread (or dazed and confused).

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• Deleted user 27 January 2008 16:09:35
    LetsGo is clearly more intimidated by the notion of people being considered 'cool' than he is by the negative effects of weed. Which is sort of a little pathetic.
  • Syrette 27 Jan 2008 16:11:14 43,125 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LetsGo wrote:
    As I said previously, I've known a number of people who been extremely fucked up smoking weed.
    Do you not know anyone who has become fucked up after drinking too much?

• twelveways 27 Jan 2008 16:12:36 3,870 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    LetsGo wrote:
    Errrm maybe because drinking alcohol isnt illegal? As I said previously, I've known a number of people who been extremely fucked up smoking weed. I could post some links to long-term studies but then im sure someone will post some extremely biased opposite view.
    please do, seriously. I have read hundreds of reports into cannabis and not one has been reliable, fair or scientific. If you have the holy grail of cannabis debunking then please share it with others...

LetsGo wrote:
    Also, heroin for example, if I said 'Hey, Im high on herion' would the thread be locked? I'd imaging so... And is it worse than weed? Probably in large doses but I'd guess some people would argue that Herion in moderation is ok.

Actually, even in small doses, heroin is highly addictive and stupidly strong. Im all for legalising it though, people are going to do it anyway, whats the problem? At least it would be clean and not directly funding the Taleban.

LetsGo wrote:
    Any threads in a gaming forum about illegal drugs is just a 'im cool' attention seeking and will probably have less brain cells by the time this thread reaches page 5...

LOL! you really are a spastic...
    I posted because I wanted to know if anyone else was smoking weed and maybe have a discussion about its merits, different strains etc. Instead I get retards like you, WHO DONT EVEN SMOKE CANNABIS, coming onto a cannabis smoking discussion to add absolutely nothing of any interest with your biased right wing forced opinions that you picked up from reading newspapers that anyone with any kind of freethinking mind wouldnt even wipe their arses on.

There are plenty of attention seeking threads on here, most to do with alcohol, please post in those and leave this one alone.
  • Deleted user 27 January 2008 16:14:43
    twelveways wrote:
    MrED209 wrote:
    Because the government actively encourages us to poison our kidneys so there's no cool to be gained talking about that, duh. Poisoning our lungs, on the other hand is illegal. Oh no hang on, actually it's not.

I have never met a stoner who trusts the government or anyone to do with it, I have never met a drinker who cares.
    What if you do both? That must be really confusing for that person, eh?
  • twelveways 27 Jan 2008 16:17:09 3,870 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    And by the way, this thread was started at 2am when I was a little wasted, and bored, as a smokers answer to the Official Drunk Thread.

Talk about taking something out of context, its not like I came on at 2 in the afternoon saying "Oh My GOD GUYS!!! IAM SO FUKKING WASTED SMOKING AN OZ OF HASH!!! HOW COOL AM I!!!!"

• Deleted user 27 January 2008 16:18:19
    It doesn't matter, the big boys woulda picked on us anyway. They're big boys. It's what they do.
  • twelveways 27 Jan 2008 16:18:20 3,870 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    MrED209 wrote:

They tend to go white and spew. Not much time for thinking, apart from thinking you are going to die.
  • nickthegun 27 Jan 2008 16:18:33 58,907 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yeah. Because in Absoluteland it would cause an internal paradox of such epic proportions, the person in question would probably spontaneously combust.

He totally called it

• Deleted user 27 January 2008 16:18:41
    I don't know about 'weed makes you think, so the government makes it illegal'. This isn't Easy Rider, twelveways.

Awesome film by the way.
  • reddevil93 27 Jan 2008 16:19:02 11,376 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I think you's scared LetsGo off.

• Deleted user 27 January 2008 16:19:27
    twelveways wrote:
    MrED209 wrote:

They tend to go white and spew. Not much time for thinking, apart from thinking you are going to die.
    I didn't mean at the same time...
  • Deleted user 27 January 2008 16:20:46
    reddevil93 wrote:
    I think you's scared LetsGo off.
    I'm anticipating a bundy-esque monolith of arrogant rebuttal.
  • heyyo 27 Jan 2008 16:25:48 14,374 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I was gonna go to work but then I got high. I just got a new promotion but I got high, now I'm selling dope and I know why!

Why man?

Yeah heyy, because I got HIGH!
  • twelveways 27 Jan 2008 16:45:50 3,870 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Pho-Zoon wrote:
    I don't know about 'weed makes you think, so the government makes it illegal'. This isn't Easy Rider, twelveways.

Awesome film by the way.

Yeah I know its no so clear cut as that, there are plenty of chavs and wankers who smoke weed too, although mostly soapbar.

But in general, most tokers are more socially aware, maybe its the hippy/mother earth aspect to it or maybe its because they(we) feel hard done by by ridiculous laws and propaganda and forced to take our 'hobby' underground.
  • nickthegun 27 Jan 2008 17:30:46 58,907 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    To be perfectly honest, I find that most tokers like to think that they are socially aware, but actually know fuck all about anything.

I know a guy who starts talking like a fucking rasta poet when he gets stoned and just talks absolute fucking bullshit about society and how oppressive the government is against people like him.

People like him being bone idle fuckwitts.

they identify themseves as being in some kind of hyper aware state, but in reality, its just a mix of fantasy, paranoia and total ignorance.

I say this as a smoker. I dont identify myself as one, as such, like some people call themselves goth or emo because I find that when you start to identify it as part of your identity, you turn into a fucking moron.

He totally called it

• ShogunAssassin 28 Jan 2008 02:52:45 471 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    To be perfectly honest, I find that most tokers like to think that they are socially aware, but actually know fuck all about anything.

I know a guy who starts talking like a fucking rasta poet when he gets stoned and just talks absolute fucking bullshit about society and how oppressive the government is against people like him.

People like him being bone idle fuckwitts.

they identify themseves as being in some kind of hyper aware state, but in reality, its just a mix of fantasy, paranoia and total ignorance.

I say this as a smoker. I dont identify myself as one, as such, like some people call themselves goth or emo because I find that when you start to identify it as part of your identity, you turn into a fucking moron.

Completely agree with everything in that post. Also, I like to smoke a bit once in a while too...
  • twelveways 31 Jan 2008 21:43:01 3,870 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Recieved a nice chunk of homemade hash in the post today :o) I love Royal Mail.
    Nice toot as well.
    Stuck a bit in my Sheesha and am gonna have a blast on GTA:SA and cause some trouble while my brain melts.

peace and love \/
  • Deleted user 31 January 2008 21:45:51
    You'll all die of bullous lung disease.
  • Youthist 31 Jan 2008 21:48:44 10,010 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago

Yeah I know its no so clear cut as that, there are plenty of chavs and wankers who smoke weed too, although mostly soapbar.
    But in general, most tokers are more socially aware, maybe its the hippy/mother earth aspect to it or maybe its because they(we) feel hard done by by ridiculous laws and propaganda and forced to take our 'hobby' underground.
    Do you know how much of a complete cunt you sound? - seriously lol.

I think my fave line is this bit

"there are plenty of chavs and wankers who smoke weed too, although mostly soapbar.".
    Legendary.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise half of them are stupider than that

• Khanivor 31 Jan 2008 21:50:24 40,403 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Paging the man of irony.
  • Youthist 31 Jan 2008 21:50:42 10,010 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    twelveways wrote:
    MrED209 wrote:

The government say that this is paranoia or reefer madness, thats bullshit, we are just thinking for ourselves.
    omg !! Classic.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise half of them are stupider than that

• Youthist 31 Jan 2008 21:51:33 10,010 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    Paging the man of irony.
    Oh god - cock-end is in "da house".

• Page

of 11 First / Last