Official Stoned Thead Page 11

• Page

of 12 First / Last

• ryohazuki1983 1 Apr 2014 12:34:59 811 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @richardiox AGORA is a marketplace much like SR but my friend prefers agora, TBH I'd suggest avoiding SR as many believe SR ran off with the bitcoins rather than being hacked and there's no longer an escrow system, meaning the funds go straight to the vendor without you confirming you've received the parcel, however it's your choice :)

Just search google for "agora onion url" and you will find it, alternatively there's a reddit section for darknetmarkets www.reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets which lists the marketplaces and URLs.

It does depend where you are based but for UK my mate says agora is best, there's a number off long established vendors.

I'd also suggest keeping transactions small to begin with at least, maybe my friend is just paranoid but feels more comfortable placing smaller orders thinking if something does go wrong he hasn't lost a huge amount of money.

But IMO you're far more likely to encounter issues with face to face dealers rather than online as the feedback system is key, they need to keep customers happy with delivery time and quantity/quality, else their reputation suffers.

Price wise, it's more than 10 a gram for smaller quantities, but he just got 7G of amnesia haze for about 70 - Depends on what exchange you get the coins from - coinbase are new and have the lowest price at the moment but I've never used them so can't comment on the service/ease of use. Bittylicious is the easiest (but not cheapest!) way to get coins, just put in your marketplace wallet number and then do a bank transfer, wait 30mins for it to get processed through the network then place order.

@billythekid thanks, I knew it would be great stoned, need to convince the wife that I need another gadget.

Edited by ryohazuki1983 at 12:36:46 01-04-2014

Edited by ryohazuki1983 at 12:40:46 01-04-2014
  • richardiox 1 Apr 2014 18:19:53 6,426 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @ryohazuki1983

Cheers for the heads up. Way more pricey than I thought (I remember regularly getting half ounces of kush / haze etc for 70 about 9 years ago. Weirdly, whilst the prices of Coke etc have come down in the UK, weed has basically doubled in price. The Canadian site I've used does 14g of Kush etc for less than 100 Inc postage. Or you can get "greenhouse" buds for 65 for 14g. Again, price includes international postage.
  • Iagree 12 Aug 2016 10:58:04 130 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Sooooo. Got a day off, wife and kids are away til next week aaaannnnnnd i have half a lid of banging strawberry haze and my bong all ready to get fired up.

Its 11am so the question is...........do i or dont i?
  • Salaman 12 Aug 2016 10:59:52 21,754 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Why wait another arbitrary hour or two hours?
  • Iagree 12 Aug 2016 11:04:23 130 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    I like that word arbritrary. Its one of those words that work well in justifications!

Fuck it. No matters of any pressing urgency that need dealing with.

Edited by Iagree at 11:08:25 12-08-2016
  • DUFFMAN5 12 Aug 2016 11:05:54 19,908 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Just a general question, why does certain or is it all "gear" stink so much, surely it doesn't taste like it smells. If it does why the fuck would anyone want to smoke it ?

Obviously you can tell by my question that I have never smoked anything including cigarettes.

I can't see the attraction, thankfully. Each to his own and all that unless I have to put up with the stink.
  • Iagree 12 Aug 2016 11:13:42 130 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Ibe been smoking this for years on and off and i dont drink.

I should go to a gym instead really.
  • Rivuzu 12 Aug 2016 11:43:33 14,260 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Some people like the smell duff. Just like how some people like the smell of cigarettes or whatever.
  • HarryPalmer 12 Aug 2016 11:53:38 4,644 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Also, no it generally doesn't taste like it smells. If you vape it doesn't smell nearly as much.

Most people usually smoke so that they get stoned.

I think it smells lovely.
  • greg_wha 12 Aug 2016 12:20:55 537 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I does indeed smell lovely. I always used to think smell was in relation to potency but it's not always the case.
    Picked up last night and it had a mild earthy scent at first and smelt of nothing this morning. One bong absolutely clattered me though. Maybe I'm just getting on abit.
  • Rhaegyr 12 Aug 2016 13:22:50 3,526 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Enjoy having a smoke, like the taste, hate the smell.

Even rolling a quick one causes the room to hum for a good half an hour.
  • Iagree 12 Aug 2016 14:14:12 130 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Wow. Some really nice stuff this strawberry haze.

I only use a bong. I did get this 70 quid vape thing but its just not the same as a 2l pepsi bottle bong

Edited by Iagree at 14:15:55 12-08-2016
  • neilka 12 Aug 2016 14:15:47 18,723 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    CRIME
    R
    I
    M
    E
  • greg_wha 12 Aug 2016 14:25:29 537 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @Iagree My mate's got a 15 year old Kiora bottle he uses for buckets and it's enough to to put you off your tea. Absolutely foul.
    I'm enjoying a proper glass water bong at the moment. Nowt fancy just a 40 quid thing. So economically friendly on your stash vs. joints.
    Off to Amsterdam on bank holiday for 4 nights so trying to build up my tolerance a bit to try and avoid the inevitable whitey in front of 18 year old Bob Marley types in a coffee shop.
  • dwalker109 12 Aug 2016 15:10:44 54 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I was a daily smoker for about 10 years and I used to love the smell. Though that was possibly an associative thing.

Haven't smoked for 5 years now and the perfume is not as appealing anymore!
  • Fake_Blood 12 Aug 2016 15:46:34 6,515 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    What do you guys do when stoned, play games?
    Does it make you better or worse at it? I've noticed that I'm better at some games while high. Gran Turismo for instance, I'm better at it when I zone out and don't really think about what I'm doing.
  • greg_wha 12 Aug 2016 16:54:22 537 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @Fake_Blood Back at uni we'd all be baked out of our skulls on Pro Ev.
    Nowadays I can't handle anything more taxing than something like Firewatch or Gone Home. Had a bash on UC4 on crushing a bit stoned a few days ago and lasted 5 minutes.
  • geeza2020 12 Aug 2016 16:56:29 2,319 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm not sure being stoned makes anyone better at anything. At all.

I smoked every day for about 8 years. I don't think I ever got better at anything, other than being ok with being bored to fuck.

Still think it should be legalized though.
  • Decks 12 Aug 2016 17:06:07 4,121 posts
    Seen 36 seconds ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    It makes you better at being a cabbage. And also makes you think you're a deeper thinker than you actually are.
  • robthehermit 12 Aug 2016 17:16:37 5,653 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    No getting stoned for me until next weekend when some friends visit. Got a 1/4 put aside to see me and the wife through the weekend.
  • ecu 12 Aug 2016 18:45:05 79,071 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Playing games while stoned is bliss, it definitely improves the experience of most games for me. And I do play better for sure when stoned, I think partly because I don't get frustrated when I'm losing. But it really focuses your mind on what you're doing, which suits the mechanics of most games.
  • BillMurray 12 Aug 2016 19:23:31 8,770 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I tried playing Rocket League after a smoke which was a dreadful idea.
  • Mr_Sleep 12 Aug 2016 19:28:27 20,276 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Music and weed go hand in hand be it the playing or the listening. Although playing music stoned is magic it also leads to a load of shite but it is amazing while under the influence.

I may go and do such a thing. Although i havr had two beers so the two things together may be a terrible idea.
  • Razz 13 Aug 2016 11:46:46 63,018 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @dwalker109 +1 I still have a space cake every now and then however, I find it a far more pleasant experience than smoking ever was. An 8+ hour background buzz whilst out hiking is bliss. And yeah the smell now is quite repulsive, but it still has a edge of nostalgia.
  • JiveHound 13 Aug 2016 13:02:30 5,929 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Mr_Sleep wrote:
    Music and weed go hand in hand be it the playing or the listening. Although playing music stoned is magic it also leads to a load of shite but it is amazing while under the influence.

I may go and do such a thing. Although i havr had two beers so the two things together may be a terrible idea.
    Amen, I just had an amazing night last night doing the same thing. I've known a guy who does the sound at The Joiners (a relatively well known Southampton venue) who is an immensely talented sound engineer and all round musician. We've been been friendly for a few years but it was the first time we actually hung out.

Anyway I met his missus who is also lovely and we jammed some of the songs I'd written after a smoke. It was the best god damn time I've ever had in a room of people. The haze of the smoke and the fact that two phenomenal musicians were playing along with my stuff...

Fookin' lush.

/stealth I do songs post. Sorry, excited.

Edited by JiveHound at 13:04:00 13-08-2016
  • Iagree 13 Aug 2016 14:53:54 130 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Fake_Blood wrote:
    Does it make you better or worse at it? I've noticed that I'm better at some games while high. Gran Turismo for instance, I'm better at it when I zone out and don't really think about what I'm doing.
    Music then a 30 lap free race on forza 6. It takes over an hour on daytona full street circuit.

After that its a bit of muderous rampaging and
    liars dice in rdr.

The thing to remeber about getting stoned is that you will always think you are better at something than you are whilst under the influence.

Just look at reggae as an example. Its mostly dreadful when live
    Edited by Iagree at 14:56:20 13-08-2016

Edited by Iagree at 16:00:42 13-08-2016
  • Mr_Sleep 13 Aug 2016 15:15:42 20,276 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @JiveHound I used to regularly play with a flamenco guitarist, amazing percussionist and a couple of other fine musicians while getting high and I have such fond memories of that time. It is a beautiful thing.

It must have been great to be playing your stuff too with them.
  • JiveHound 13 Aug 2016 15:59:24 5,929 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I've not had much experience playing with others like that, certainly not brilliant ones. I'm in bands but I'm always just the singer which is great but there's just something about being in the engine room.

Never had an opportunity to have others flesh out my songs. I'm still on a high. He's going to record me and hopefully do the percussion as well, his girlfriend was interested in playing bass so I may have a start of a nice little project.
  • challenge_hanukkah 13 Aug 2016 16:10:26 2,636 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I was in a band called Pink Steele once.
  • DrStrangelove 13 Aug 2016 17:46:17 8,942 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Fake_Blood wrote:
    I was insanely fast when playing Dirt Rally stoned, warp speed fast it seemed. Until the results showed me that I was driving slower than my granny.

Playing guitar went ok, certainly better than when drunk because it didn't ruin my motory functions as much.

I've also thought of many brilliant, deeply philosophical, and outragoeously funny things when stoned, too bad I forgot most of them again, they seemed to be the stuff to enrich human culture.
  • Page

of 12 First / Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.