Official Stoned Thead Page 11

• Page

of 11 First / Last

Next
  • ryohazuki1983 1 Apr 2014 12:34:59 733 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @richardiox AGORA is a marketplace much like SR but my friend prefers agora, TBH I'd suggest avoiding SR as many believe SR ran off with the bitcoins rather than being hacked and there's no longer an escrow system, meaning the funds go straight to the vendor without you confirming you've received the parcel, however it's your choice :)

Just search google for "agora onion url" and you will find it, alternatively there's a reddit section for darknetmarkets www.reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets which lists the marketplaces and URLs.

It does depend where you are based but for UK my mate says agora is best, there's a number off long established vendors.

I'd also suggest keeping transactions small to begin with at least, maybe my friend is just paranoid but feels more comfortable placing smaller orders thinking if something does go wrong he hasn't lost a huge amount of money.

But IMO you're far more likely to encounter issues with face to face dealers rather than online as the feedback system is key, they need to keep customers happy with delivery time and quantity/quality, else their reputation suffers.

Price wise, it's more than 10 a gram for smaller quantities, but he just got 7G of amnesia haze for about 70 - Depends on what exchange you get the coins from - coinbase are new and have the lowest price at the moment but I've never used them so can't comment on the service/ease of use. Bittylicious is the easiest (but not cheapest!) way to get coins, just put in your marketplace wallet number and then do a bank transfer, wait 30mins for it to get processed through the network then place order.

@billythekid thanks, I knew it would be great stoned, need to convince the wife that I need another gadget.

Edited by ryohazuki1983 at 12:36:46 01-04-2014

Edited by ryohazuki1983 at 12:40:46 01-04-2014
  • richardiox 1 Apr 2014 18:19:53 5,547 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @ryohazuki1983

Cheers for the heads up. Way more pricey than I thought (I remember regularly getting half ounces of kush / haze etc for 70 about 9 years ago. Weirdly, whilst the prices of Coke etc have come down in the UK, weed has basically doubled in price. The Canadian site I've used does 14g of Kush etc for less than 100 Inc postage. Or you can get "greenhouse" buds for 65 for 14g. Again, price includes international postage.
  • Page

of 11 First / Last

Next