Official Stoned Thead Page 2

• Page

of 11 First / Last

• elredeyegrande 27 Jan 2008 14:34:35 2,382 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Listening to Kyuss is OFFICIALLY the best thing to do while stoned.

• heyyo 27 Jan 2008 14:35:06 14,373 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I once got high and played Red Fraction on PS2, started to think I could smash down walls in my mates house, the skunk made the game seem as realistic as fuck. The deep red colour of the mars or whatever planet was fucking beautiful as well.

Played the next day while sober and the game was as ugly and boring as fuck.
  • twelveways 27 Jan 2008 14:58:46 3,978 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    elredeyegrande wrote:
    Listening to Kyuss is OFFICIALLY the best thing to do while stoned.

:o\

Not my cup of tea....

currently listening to a playlist of Bedouin Soundclash, Easy Star All Stars and the Thievery Corporation.

/Chillin
  • twelveways 27 Jan 2008 15:15:26 3,978 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Its not seedy at all over there. Ive never done it myself but loads of mates have, one takes his missus and gets a pro to join in with them.

A lot of the girls are proper fit, not like scraggy english hookers, loads of asians and eastern europeans. Even if you dont do the filthy, I would recommend watching a sex show of some sort. They range from the ping-pong girls, to shagging, to donkey shows (hard to find) and are defo worth a visit.
  • twelveways 27 Jan 2008 15:17:48 3,978 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    grayson wrote:
    'Official Stoned Thead' does sound like something straight out of 6th form though

Because of the typo?
    Theres a drunk thread and I was bored (and stoned)
  • Syrette 27 Jan 2008 15:27:41 43,359 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Doubt Grayson would cry about an official drunk thread.

Pretty sure one exists.

• twelveways 27 Jan 2008 15:34:00 3,978 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yes it is, all my mates do it.

Ever been to a festival?
  • Deleted user 27 January 2008 15:37:55
    twelveways wrote:

Ever been to a festival?
    It might be socially acceptable privately in hushed tones, or openly amongst friends, but when was the last time you walked into a bar over here and bought a couple of grams of weed from them, then skinned up openly at a table?
  • Deleted user 27 January 2008 15:39:06
    grayson wrote:
    not crying about anything - I just think its a bit sad and embarrassing (as are 'official drunk threads' tbh)
    What's embarrassing about talking about weed? It's no more embarrassing than wandering into the forum to cry about your dog dying - which isn't embarrassing at all, I'm just saying.

Do you need a ladder for your horse? :p
  • twelveways 27 Jan 2008 15:40:17 3,978 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    grayson wrote:
    not crying about anything - I just think its a bit sad and embarrassing (as are 'official drunk threads' tbh)

Why post here then?
  • elredeyegrande 27 Jan 2008 15:40:25 2,382 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Wonga wrote:
    alcohol is socially acceptable though, marijuana isn't.

Sorry, but that reminded me of this

Bill Hicks said:
    I just cannot, you know, believe in a war against drugs when they've got anti-drug commercials on TV all day long, followed by, "This Bud's for you." I got news for you, folks. A-1, alcohol is a drug, and B-2, and here's the real one, alcohol kills more people than crack, coke and heroin ... combined each year. So, thanks for inviting me to your little alcoholic/drug den here tonight. You fine, upstanding citizens, you, wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Now. You know what, if I was going to have a drug be legal, it would not be alcohol, you know why? There's better drugs and better drugs for you. That's a fact, so you can stop your internal dialogue. Wait a minute, Bill, alcohol is an accepted form of social interaction which for thousands of years has been the norm under which human beings have congregated in the form of social events and... Shut the fuck up. Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you.
  • twelveways 27 Jan 2008 15:42:15 3,978 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    MrED209 wrote:
    twelveways wrote:

Ever been to a festival?
    It might be socially acceptable privately in hushed tones, or openly amongst friends, but when was the last time you walked into a bar over here and bought a couple of grams of weed from them, then skinned up openly at a table?

Thats because it is illegal, does that make it socially unacceptable? I suppose it does, but it is illegal for no good reason. If it was legalised it would be more acceptable than fat girls, and I see a lot of them when I go out.
  • Deleted user 27 January 2008 15:43:34
    twelveways wrote:
    MrED209 wrote:
    twelveways wrote:

Ever been to a festival?

Thats because it is illegal, does that make it socially unacceptable? I suppose it does, but it is illegal for no good reason. If it was legalised it would be more acceptable than fat girls, and I see a lot of them when I go out.
    Can you think of anything that's illegal that is socially acceptable?
  • LetsGo 27 Jan 2008 15:44:46 5,184 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    twelveways wrote:
    grayson wrote:

Why post here then?

Oh look mum, im a naughty boy, I smoke illegal drugs and admit to it on a public forum.

Boy I'm so cool! All the eurogamer people will think im cool as well, "Hey look everyone im stoned".

*rolls eyes*
  • Deleted user 27 January 2008 15:47:12
    LetsGo wrote:
    twelveways wrote:
    grayson wrote:

Why post here then?

Oh look mum, im a naughty boy, I smoke illegal drugs and admit to it on a public forum.

Boy I'm so cool! All the eurogamer people will think im cool as well, "Hey look everyone im stoned".

*rolls eyes*
    Or, and stick with me here, "People talk about all sorts on that EG forum, I wonder what kindof things they like to do when they're stoned. I'll ask and look forward to a light hearted friendly chat about smokes and games."

Razz is ALWAYS going on about what he's been smoking, I don't see you attacking him for it.

• Syrette 27 Jan 2008 15:47:30 43,359 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LetsGo wrote:
    twelveways wrote:
    grayson wrote:

Why post here then?

*rolls eyes*
    Do be quiet ffs.

• Deleted user 27 January 2008 15:48:05
    FeZZ wrote:
    MrED209 wrote:
    twelveways wrote:
    MrED209 wrote:
    twelveways wrote:

Ever been to a festival?

Can you think of anything that's illegal that is socially acceptable?

Illegally downloading music.
    Hmm, good point. I guess some things are more illegal than others.
  • twelveways 27 Jan 2008 15:48:22 3,978 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    insurance fraud? underage drinking at family parties? 80mph on the motorway? having a drink of water whilst driving?
  • Deleted user 27 January 2008 15:49:17
    Wonga wrote:
    That's very interesting elredeyegrande, I didn't write that though. And I don't entirely agree with it.

Yeah, it's Bill Hicks, dude. Everyone knows you didn't write that... ;)

...because he's dead.
  • elredeyegrande 27 Jan 2008 15:51:04 2,382 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Maybe I should edit that post..
  • Deleted user 27 January 2008 15:51:07
    twelveways wrote:
    insurance fraud? underage drinking at family parties? 80mph on the motorway? having a drink of water whilst driving?
    I can't be nothered to maintain this rhetoric. We all know what ou're saying is correct - weed is a silly thing to illegalise while alcohol is on special offer down the local offy, and it's not the sort of thing you talk about in earshot of certain people.

It's a big shame. I'd much rather have a spliff than a pint, almost 9 times out of 10.
  • Syrette 27 Jan 2008 15:52:23 43,359 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Seriously who do you ignorant, high-horse riding morons have to automatically attack anyone who dares to mention the 'D' word and accuse them of just doing so in a poor attempt to show off?

It's pathetic.

@ anyone with this stance not just on this forum..

• Deleted user 27 January 2008 15:53:16
    grayson wrote:
    for a space cadet you're pretty defensive!
    Or, and stick with me here, pissed off by you being a knob.

Just a thought.
  • twelveways 27 Jan 2008 15:54:31 3,978 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    LetsGo wrote:

*rolls eyes*

I rarely drink, I think booze turns people into violent, loud, repetetive, boring idiots, myself included. I would never dream of calling someone pathetic because they choose to do alcohol, each to their own and all that.
  • Syrette 27 Jan 2008 15:55:55 43,359 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'm pretty sure I've seen LetsGo and others talk civilly about alcoholic drinks before.

Hey, LetsGo, how come you don't go moan at the countless number of people on here who talk about favourite wines, whiskeys, beers etc?

• Deleted user 27 January 2008 15:56:06
    grayson wrote:
    hey its all groovy man, peace & love yea
    Lovely stuff.

• Deleted user 27 January 2008 15:57:36
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I've seen LetsGo and others talk civilly about alcoholic drinks before.

Hey, LetsGo, how come you don't go moan at the countless number of people on here who talk about favourite wines, whiskeys, beers etc?
    Because the government actively encourages us to poison our kidneys so there's no cool to be gained talking about that, duh. Poisoning our lungs, on the other hand is illegal. Oh no hang on, actually it's not.
  • Page

of 11 First / Last