F**k the f***ing the government

• Page

of 12 First / Last

Previous
  • phAge 3 Jan 2008 13:27:54 24,443 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    As a part of my "see how much I've been financially gangraped by the student-loan people"-exercise, I've done a bit of calculating on my income last year. Now, bear in mind that I am a STUDENT, and that I am by no means living the highlife - so where the FUCK did the 20K I earned last year go?!

Seriously, with the tax levels in this country we should all be flying around in gold-helicopters and sprinkling diamonds in our driveways instead of gravel - yet our elderly are treated like shit, cancer-treatment is only slightly above Zimbabwean levels, and the schools are pretty much in an educational freefall. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY GOING, GOVERNMENT CUNTWADS!?!
  • phAge 3 Jan 2008 13:30:07 24,443 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Hardly - we treat immigrants like shit as well.
  • glaeken 3 Jan 2008 13:31:05 11,266 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Not the fucking PC brigade. I hate those guys.
  • Quagmire 3 Jan 2008 13:31:09 75 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Should that not be "F**k the f***ing government!"?
  • Popzeus 3 Jan 2008 13:31:11 8,427 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Eh? How did you earn 20k while being a student, precisely?

Currently playing: Standing In A Car Park Simulator 2013

• Pirotic Moderator 3 Jan 2008 13:31:14 20,647 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    the queen needed a new boat :p whatchagonnado!
  • DaisyD 3 Jan 2008 13:31:20 11,826 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    DaveE wrote:
    to immigrants via the pc brigade, thats where.
    More like to the chav scumbags living off benefits and refuse to work whilst increasing our population 10 fold.
  • Idoru 3 Jan 2008 13:31:39 368 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    DaveE wrote:

more like supporting illegal wars or failing banks

or are those down to the "immigrants" too?
  • Lexx87 3 Jan 2008 13:31:43 20,863 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Those community support officers are a waste of time. Unless they were actually granted powers.

Speak the truth hussy!

• Furbs 3 Jan 2008 13:32:38 45,699 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    On the "Phono Education Program for the Retarded" scheme.
  • MrSensible 3 Jan 2008 13:32:41 25,382 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    DaisyD wrote:
    DaveE wrote:
    More like to the chav scumbags living off benefits and refuse to work whilst increasing our population 10 fold.

I think the problem is they are getting too much benefit money and therefore have no desire to work.

My sister is no chav laybout but, since having a child, she literally can't afford to go back to work. She makes more money not working.
  • nickthegun 3 Jan 2008 13:32:42 61,348 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    DaveE wrote:

The answer we were looking for was 'to SINGLE PARENT immigrants via the pc brigade, thats where'.

No prize this time, but stay tuned for next weeks 'predictable flaimbait cliche' competition.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• DaisyD 3 Jan 2008 13:32:58 11,826 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Lexx87 wrote:
    Those community support officers are a waste of time. Unless they were actually granted powers.
    If you granted them more powers they would be police officers.
  • Quagmire 3 Jan 2008 13:33:38 75 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    fact: the government spent your tax money paying eastern europeans to kidnap babies
  • Stickman 3 Jan 2008 13:33:56 29,664 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It went to the fat cats in Washington.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• nickthegun 3 Jan 2008 13:34:18 61,348 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lexx87 wrote:

I saw one who could walk through walls and another who could grow up to 60ft tall. They were awesome and really put those graffitti artists off their strokes, I can tell you.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• phAge 3 Jan 2008 13:34:22 24,443 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    This thread is for CURSING the FUCKING GOVERNMENT for their FUCKING FINANCIAL INCOMPETENCE, not debating immigrant politics. Thanx.
  • Lexx87 3 Jan 2008 13:35:19 20,863 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Lexx87 wrote:

I saw one who could walk through walls and another who could grow up to 60ft tall. They were awesome and really put those graffitti artists off their strokes, I can tell you.

:D

Speak the truth hussy!

• Popzeus 3 Jan 2008 13:35:29 8,427 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    My QUESTION still STANDS.

Currently playing: Standing In A Car Park Simulator 2013

• The_Aardvark 3 Jan 2008 13:35:58 3,063 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Boring fact time: Tax levels in Britain as a proportion of GDP are substantially lower than in our comparable european neighbours. That's why our public services are shit.

Also: Iraq, Afghanistan and the Olympics.
  • phAge 3 Jan 2008 13:36:47 24,443 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    DaveE wrote:
    i work in the public sector and sometimes the money that is wasted is astonishing. here is an example, for some reason we are only allowed to buy in our consumables from a certain supplier, this supplier charges 20 for a box of 10 dvd -r 's, any other shop sells them far far cheaper. and theres lots of other stuff like staff having stuff bought that they take home etc, my old college had a big 40" plasma tv erected in a reception area and what did it show? a fucking powerpoint presentation on loop 24/7
    More stuff like this, please. Another example: last year the Danish army bought a load of unmanned aerial vehicles called "The Falcon" from some mongtard French supplier. Needless to say, the thing didn't work, so after a couple of crashes the project has now been mothballed, and the drones sold off as spare parts to the Canadians.

Cost: 43 million quid.

/slow clap
  • Stickman 3 Jan 2008 13:37:12 29,664 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    A more serious answer is that your tax money went towards allowing me to sit F5-ing all day.

Thanks good buddy!

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• DaisyD 3 Jan 2008 13:37:27 11,826 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    thefilthandthefury wrote:
    DaisyD wrote:
    DaveE wrote:

I think the problem is they are getting too much benefit money and therefore have no desire to work.

My sister is no chav laybout but, since having a child, she literally can't afford to go back to work. She makes more money not working.
    When my sister and brother-in-law split up she had to go part time to afford for her and her daughter to live by getting benefits. She was in private accomadation, not council, yet she still worked even if it was only part time. She'd have liked to have been full time. Now they're back together, they can barely afford to live with them both working, but she still won't give up trying! So people who say they can't afford to work are talking bollocks.
  • brokenkey 3 Jan 2008 13:37:36 7,157 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    thefilthandthefury wrote:
    DaisyD wrote:
    DaveE wrote:

Yeah, those MILFS are hot..

3DS 3497-0122-1484
    XBL/PSN/NNID: CptnBrokenkey

• Lexx87 3 Jan 2008 13:37:56 20,863 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    phAge wrote:
    This thread is for CURSING the FUCKING GOVERNMENT for their FUCKING FINANCIAL INCOMPETENCE, not debating immigrant politics. Thanx.

Sorry phAge. The government are FUCKING CUNTING LAYABOUTS WHO SHOVE ALL THE FUCKING MONEY UP THEIR FUCKING ARSE AND SHIT IT ALL OVER THE NHS.

Or something.

Speak the truth hussy!

• UncleLou Moderator 3 Jan 2008 13:38:22 35,855 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Popzeus wrote:
    My QUESTION still STANDS.

Quoted for emphasis. I want to know as well. Either you're studying, or you're earning 20k a year. I am really not sure how you'd manage both.
  • rudedudejude 3 Jan 2008 13:38:23 2,254 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Curse the Olympics and them damn athletes! All for a few frikkin medals!
  • Page

of 12 First / Last

Previous