Kane and Lynch group (Da Robbers) tag [ROB]

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Previous
  • Lord-Crumbz 31 Dec 2007 23:15:47 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Ok ppl wuts good again its Lord-Crumbz lookin for more ppl again who play Kane and Lynch just add me.I got a group runnin ready to take over Kane and Lynch and ROB everyone :D.
  • Super_Zee 31 Dec 2007 23:20:29 2,108 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm calling sock.

Sock.
  • Lord-Crumbz 31 Dec 2007 23:22:18 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Super_Zee wrote:
    I'm calling sock.

Sock.
    whos sock?
  • reddevil93 31 Dec 2007 23:22:53 11,247 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Lord-Crumbz wrote:
    Super_Zee wrote:
    I'm calling sock.

Sock.
    whos sock?
    lol

• Lord-Crumbz 31 Dec 2007 23:27:30 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    WTF is sock or who is sock...like the one u wear on ya feet?idk im new to this site and PS3 a lil y ya laughin.
  • Lord-Crumbz 31 Dec 2007 23:41:34 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    wut u mean is sock the maker of the site or wut.and yo natattack accept my freind invite and join my group.but ya fill me in on sock
  • lucasmax 31 Dec 2007 23:45:17 363 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    FFS, you better be a sock. If not, then learn to write "proper like", this isn't "Gangstergamer". Make an effort and you may get serious people interested.
  • Lord-Crumbz 31 Dec 2007 23:46:17 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    oooh so a sock is like a noob and they hate on the way i write a oh well idk care they can deal wit it
  • Mr-Brett 31 Dec 2007 23:47:55 12,676 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Sock
    or

sock

Portable view - Never forget.

• Lord-Crumbz 31 Dec 2007 23:49:09 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    well its the internet and its a site so ima use the site to recruit ppl thats wut my thred is for to get ppl in my group if they dont like the way i type idc lol thats just stupid leave me be.
  • gohda 1 Jan 2008 00:07:28 6,642 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    A sock is someone who has another username.

If you needed clarification.
  • Lord-Crumbz 1 Jan 2008 01:21:20 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    gohda wrote:
    A sock is someone who has another username.

If you needed clarification.

oh ok thank u
  • heyyo 1 Jan 2008 01:27:12 14,374 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Lord-Crumbz

Just shut the fuck up now, yeah?
  • Lord-Crumbz 1 Jan 2008 01:35:30 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    heyyo! wrote:
    Lord-Crumbz
    Just shut the fuck up now, yeah?

Yo lol man u r funny,but yo quit folloin me u homo thug just dont say anything aight.
  • Lord-Crumbz 1 Jan 2008 01:37:42 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Ok pplz im finally online GET AT ME!!
  • Super_Zee 1 Jan 2008 01:40:48 2,108 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Lord-Crumbz wrote:
    Yo lol man u r funny,but yo quit folloin me u homo thug just dont say anything aight.
    Dude, the guidelines are pretty clear:

"Please take the time to read and follow these simple guidelines and rules and your stay on the Eurogamer forum will be a happy one!

When posting...

3. Language - Don't write in ALL CAPS or TXT SPK or L33T SP33K - It is hard to read and annoys people.
    4. Write clearly - We can't all be great writers, but at least we can give it our best shot.
    "

People here (rightly, IMO) hate TXT SPK. Do what you want, write what you want, just write properly and things will be smoother for you.

Happy New Year, and enjoy Kane & Lynch.
  • Lord-Crumbz 1 Jan 2008 05:19:53 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Super_Zee wrote:
    Lord-Crumbz wrote:
    Dude, the guidelines are pretty clear:

"Please take the time to read and follow these simple guidelines and rules and your stay on the Eurogamer forum will be a happy one!

When posting...

3. Language - Don't write in ALL CAPS or TXT SPK or L33T SP33K - It is hard to read and annoys people.
    4. Write clearly - We can't all be great writers, but at least we can give it our best shot.
    "

People here (rightly, IMO) hate TXT SPK. Do what you want, write what you want, just write properly and things will be smoother for you.

Happy New Year, and enjoy Kane & Lynch.
    lol wtf like i care dude y cant everyone just get off my nutz man leave me the fuck BE!
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 1 Jan 2008 19:22:20 36,280 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Lord-Crumbz wrote:
    lol wtf like i care dude y cant everyone just get off my nutz man leave me the fuck BE!
    He was warning you in a nice way. Typing like you do is normally a good way to get harrassed by the regulars followed by a swift banning for you.

I totally called it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• pv3 1 Jan 2008 19:25:45 26 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Can we all agree to leave this mans nuts alone?
    I know how he feels,all i have left is almonds and a few ropey brazils.
    It may be christmas but don't take the piss.
  • Lord-Crumbz 1 Jan 2008 22:27:33 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    alright yo u know wut ima type the way i want and just ignore all the faggets hatein.. :D
  • Deleted user 1 January 2008 22:29:37
    Lord-Crumbz wrote:
    alright yo u know wut ima type the way i want and just ignore all the faggets hatein.. :D
    Serious question - do you have to concentrate on typing and spelling like that? I mean, it's ludicrous and quite embarrassing really, and I'm guessing you don't type or spell like that in real life. At least, I hope not for your sake. So why bother online? Do we mean that little to you that you can take shortcuts in your communications with us? And if so, why do you expect to be taken seriously round here where pretty much 99.9% of us type properly?
  • buggrit 1 Jan 2008 22:30:00 5,178 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Worst.
    Sock.
    Ever.

If this guy's for real, I pity everyone he comes into contact with IRL. Muppet.
  • richardiox 1 Jan 2008 22:30:20 5,420 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    yo lord accept me fren invite blud yeah
  • Syrette 1 Jan 2008 22:31:36 41,823 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    On another note - why do some of you have to cry and make a big thing out of nothing and accuse EVERYONE who is a little 'different' of being a sock? Sad if you ask me.

• Deleted user 1 January 2008 22:32:14
    buggrit wrote:
    Worst.
    Sock.
    Ever.
    I'd say he's doing quite well if he's a sock.

It's so lazy to post that every time a twat or a twattish sock arrives to entertain us.
  • Lord-Crumbz 1 Jan 2008 22:32:55 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Owen-B wrote:
    Lord-Crumbz wrote:
    Serious question - do you have to concentrate on typing and spelling like that? I mean, it's ludicrous and quite embarrassing really, and I'm guessing you don't type or spell like that in real life. At least, I hope not for your sake. So why bother online? Do we mean that little to you that you can take shortcuts in your communications with us? And if so, why do you expect to be taken seriously round here where pretty much 99.9% of us type properly?
    alright i didnt read everything u said but naw i can type proper but i just type like this cuz its much faster and no i dont have to concentrate dumb fuck i dont even have to look at the keyboard unlike ur dumb ass havein to check if everythings perfect :D
  • richardiox 1 Jan 2008 22:33:05 5,420 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    GET AT ME
  • Deleted user 1 January 2008 22:33:26
    Lord-Crumbz wrote:
    Owen-B wrote:
    Lord-Crumbz wrote:
    alright i didnt read everything u said but naw i can type proper but i just type like this cuz its much faster and no i dont have to concentrate dumb fuck i dont even have to look at the keyboard unlike ur dumb ass havein to check if everythings perfect :D
    The funny thing about that is that I don't check. I'm just that good.
  • Lord-Crumbz 1 Jan 2008 22:37:07 52 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    well good for u , u must be proud of ur self.WANNA COOKIE!?!?! cuz i dont either im just too good....
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Previous