halo 3 Vs COD4 Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • Mr_Brown 17 Dec 2007 01:03:59 969 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dunno about COD4, but Halo 3 was a disapointment for me. Couldn't say it was a crap game, but wasn't the step forward I was looking for and I just couldn't get into the online multiplayer. From what I've played of COD4 though, seems like an easy win to me.

Vita: GameOverYeah

• afghan_jones 17 Dec 2007 10:16:26 3,033 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Idiotic though this thread is, Halo wins.

Simply for the fun matchmaking factor. Being able to party up, do some campaign co-op then some team battles then some custom games, forge stuff, its just all good social fun. Barelling around with two mates in a warthog is such a laugh.

That said, the COD upgrade system is a real incentive in MP and it is a top shooter. Really Id just like them to get the matchmaking to Halo standards and itd be grand.

• monkeypuzzle 17 Dec 2007 16:07:58 1,947 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    monkeypuzzle wrote:

This is so easy:

I have played Halo 3 way way more than COD4

I have played Halo 3 through several times, once on own, once on split screen, once in four play co-op.

I have played Halo 3 loads online.

I have played Halo 3 with EGers online in custom games loads.

Come to think of it I haven't even played COD4 since it came out.

It has to be Halo 3 for me until I get COD4 at the very least, if not before.

I have now bought COD4 - I'm too good for this place, no-one appreciates my talent.

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

• sanctusmortis 17 Dec 2007 16:26:40 9,627 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Don't expect the greatest game ever- campaign involves rushing forwards to get checkpoints, and the MP is the same ol' but with a sort of rushed Counterstrike system of weapons.
  • monkeypuzzle 17 Dec 2007 16:41:07 1,947 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    sanctusmortis wrote:
    Don't expect the greatest game ever- campaign involves rushing forwards to get checkpoints, and the MP is the same ol' but with a sort of rushed Counterstrike system of weapons.

bummer, anyway's its a Christmas present so I am expecting it to be confiscated until Christmas.

Only 24.99 in Gamestation everyone.

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

• thehat 17 Dec 2007 17:11:43 1,833 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    afghan_jones wrote:
    That said, the COD upgrade system is a real incentive in MP and it is a top shooter. Really Id just like them to get the matchmaking to Halo standards and itd be grand.
    Playing COD last night I found, myself in a room with some decent sensible people. I lost several games out of sheer amazement, but it was the most fun I've had online in a long time.

Totally agree about the upgrades, and hopefully the patch will stop lobbies closing so frequently.
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Next