halo 3 Vs COD4 Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • Mr_Brown 17 Dec 2007 01:03:59 1,035 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Dunno about COD4, but Halo 3 was a disapointment for me. Couldn't say it was a crap game, but wasn't the step forward I was looking for and I just couldn't get into the online multiplayer. From what I've played of COD4 though, seems like an easy win to me.
  • afghan_jones 17 Dec 2007 10:16:26 3,040 posts
    Seen 24 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Idiotic though this thread is, Halo wins.

Simply for the fun matchmaking factor. Being able to party up, do some campaign co-op then some team battles then some custom games, forge stuff, its just all good social fun. Barelling around with two mates in a warthog is such a laugh.

That said, the COD upgrade system is a real incentive in MP and it is a top shooter. Really Id just like them to get the matchmaking to Halo standards and itd be grand.
  • monkeypuzzle 17 Dec 2007 16:07:58 1,949 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    monkeypuzzle wrote:

This is so easy:

I have played Halo 3 way way more than COD4

I have played Halo 3 through several times, once on own, once on split screen, once in four play co-op.

I have played Halo 3 loads online.

I have played Halo 3 with EGers online in custom games loads.

Come to think of it I haven't even played COD4 since it came out.

It has to be Halo 3 for me until I get COD4 at the very least, if not before.

I have now bought COD4 - I'm too good for this place, no-one appreciates my talent.
  • sanctusmortis 17 Dec 2007 16:26:40 9,915 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Don't expect the greatest game ever- campaign involves rushing forwards to get checkpoints, and the MP is the same ol' but with a sort of rushed Counterstrike system of weapons.
  • monkeypuzzle 17 Dec 2007 16:41:07 1,949 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    sanctusmortis wrote:
    Don't expect the greatest game ever- campaign involves rushing forwards to get checkpoints, and the MP is the same ol' but with a sort of rushed Counterstrike system of weapons.

bummer, anyway's its a Christmas present so I am expecting it to be confiscated until Christmas.

Only 24.99 in Gamestation everyone.
  • thehat 17 Dec 2007 17:11:43 1,831 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    afghan_jones wrote:
    That said, the COD upgrade system is a real incentive in MP and it is a top shooter. Really Id just like them to get the matchmaking to Halo standards and itd be grand.
    Playing COD last night I found, myself in a room with some decent sensible people. I lost several games out of sheer amazement, but it was the most fun I've had online in a long time.

Totally agree about the upgrades, and hopefully the patch will stop lobbies closing so frequently.
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Next

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.