- Has classic animal pit/shark tank sequence
- Javier Bardem's villain was promising
- Lacked any sense of urgency
- Javier Bardem's character should have been let loose more
- Ridiculous and distracting product placement. Cars, drinks, phones even bloody heavy Caterpillar equipment! Too many shots in this movie were just there to show a logo or product.
- Stylistically the lighting was hit & miss. Macao & Shanghai worked but in the final church scene everbody looked like they were burnt to crisp on a beach in Marbella for 2 weeks. Too much orange & teal overall.
Finally, the "it's a different world out there and you're antiquated" theme I found very tiresome.
Edited by Max_Powers at 11:47:23 17-02-2013
#9374600, By Max_Powers Rate the last film you watched out of 100
Max_Powers 1,104 posts
Seen 11 hours ago
Registered 10 years ago