#9405498, By Zomoniac Exercise advice and weight loss

• Zomoniac 28 Feb 2013 15:15:35 7,839 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Insanity is frankly just ridiculous. Anyone who says a home cardio workout isn't a real workout clearly hasn't tried it. I can run a half-marathon without too much difficulty, but Insanity is just another level of fucking evil. It's a lot of fun though, but if you're not extremely fit it will destroy you. Three times I've finished month one, and pulled a muscle on the first day of month two, had to sit out a while and start all over again. You'd think I'd have learned by the third time.

Sport, which hybrid plan did you do? I started with a hybrid for a bit, but it had P90X chest and back on day 1, which is just push up after push up, and Cardio Circuit on day 2, which has got that long section at the end of level 1 drills, ski abs, in-and-outs, repeat. After the first of the three intervals of the Insanity plank work having done chest and back the previous day it wasn't even so much as I couldn't do another push up as I could barely even support my weight with my arms, just collapsed flat on my face.