#307367, By Huggybear EVE ONLINE

• Huggybear 18 May 2004 14:50:35 851 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Sorry to see you're gone Lou, but you can of course always come back;-)

The Shiva expansion will be released later this year, and it will (finally!) include the player owned stations we've been promised for about a year (we already have ones you can take over, but they have no defenses or anything so it's a bit pointless). Also two new races (asian origin), more new ships etc.

Furthermore, when you left in December, more or less everyone was getting into Battleships, but now many people fight with frigates and cruisers (this is mainly because the MWD changes allowed frigates and even cruisers to outrun cruise missiles), so I'd say the game is now more accessible since you don't need as much skill points or expensive ships to take part in battles and have fun (and even take out battleships with good teamwork!).

I turncoated (is that a verb?) and left M.corp and the Curse Alliance and joined the pirate hunter/PvP corp Celestial Apocalypse recently, and started fighting my old team. Naughty naughty...

But who cares, I'm having more fun now than I ever did!

PS. I'd like apologise one more time to my friends in M.corp. It's nothing personal, it's just something I wanted to do. I'm having fun, you're having fun, and that's all that matters. I hope there are no hard feelings.

PPS. I haven't seen Nicholas log on in many weeks. He may have quit. Not that I really care, but since I have him in my "buddies" folder I've always seen when he logs on or off.