#2175937, By CaptainMonkeyCasket PC World - Shitty Ads, Shitty Staff, Shitty Shitty

• CaptainMonkeyCasket 13 Apr 2007 18:19:58 37 posts
    Registered 7 years ago
    OK so I saw this poster up in my local PC world.

a PS3 game for 9.97 and what's more the box has no price! Possible bargain? I took it up to the guy and pointed out that it wasn't priced and asked if he could scan it....surprise surprise it is actually 49.99.

Now I'm not totally idiotic, the poster says "From only 9.97" but I pointed out anyway that the box lacked a price and it was pictured on the poster next to a big 9.97 price. Misleading I would say but whatever....worth a try eh?

What annoyed was the shitty little PC World ginger chav's reply was "hahahahaha it says FROM." This was the answer I expected but perhaps sans the laughing in my face bit.

OK so a little pissed off, I put the game back and notice this poster next to it.

Dino Crisis "From only 2.97" but hang on a second, hanging my head in shame for realising I'm actually in PC World at all, I see that Dino Crisis is infact only 1.97 - proof here

So my point is, PC world seem to be moving the goalposts as to what "From only" actually means - with NBA PS3 Fuckacourt Jam LIVE or whatever you need to expect to pay A LOT more but with Dino Crisis "From only" doesn't mean that at all.

OK this was long and probably rather pointless but that ginger fuckwit pissed me off...perhaps I should have pushed and I would have got Fuckacourt JAM LIVE for 9.97 or perhaps I should have demand to have paid 1 extra and got Dino Crisis while keeping in line with PC World's hazey definition of "From only"

CMC

*Seems PC World are almost as shitty as my linking skills.

Edited by CaptainMonkeyCasket at 18:24:24 13-04-2007