#3483169, By Kraftwurm Battlefield : Bad Company

• Kraftwurm 4 Jul 2008 12:58:19 71 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Had an almost spooky incidence yesterday in the oasis map. I was sitting on the artillery bombing things away and it was quite a good run. But all of a sudden I was "sniped" away.

Hm. Nothing special I thought and started to look around to find the sniper. After a while I sat back onto the Artillery thing and whoosch, was snpied again in just 2 seconds.

Weeelll! I started to seriously run around, climbing all the hills and the barracks around the corner. I even saw two other guys doing the same, since they were sniped like me obviously.

I almost gave up on it after I have really really carefully examined all the surroundings. No trace of any enemy at all.

So I thought that it really was save now. And so, just because I was curious, I sat back onto the Artillery thing. And you wouldn'd belive it. This time I was sniped right the moment I was sitting. Must have been half a second or so. So the bugger must have a damn good and save spot to snipe that arty!

Will have to try and find that spot tonight! Can't wait to do it to another poor chap. :-)

Of course, as you all will agree, I gave a bad review to that sniper, for behaving unpleasantly. Grr.

(Haha, just kidding. I did NOT of course...)