#3755474, By urizen Mercenaries 2

• urizen 13 Sep 2008 16:07:11 2,158 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    agparrot wrote:
    urizen wrote:
    So the People's Liberation army are "hostile" - without me even noticing - and yet they are the only faction available at the moment, having finished all the current UP missions.

Someone tell me I'm not going to have to pay that 2.7 million bribe to regain their trust! How else can you curry favour? There's something about taking out their enemies, but I'm not sure of the specifics here.

It can be very difficult, early on, to distinguish between the PLAV and the VZ, so there is a possibility that you have been going around the place massacring the rebels - especially if you have worked up a $2.7mil payoff, which is pretty impressive!

Repeated attempts of the winch challenge, with maximum betting, should see you raise that cash in no time at all.

Yes, that's exactly what I did - also I cleared all that UP HVTs and buidling targets without even thinking about who I was attacking.

I've paid it off, as I had about 15 million anyway; it's just a bit annoying :-)

@Whizzo: that UP tip could come in handy, as they are now hostile to me - I did my best to keep my distance in the assassination mission, but they saw me snipe my last target, and I plunged from friendly to hostile. Bloody hell it's easy to piss some folk off....