#9347256, By yegon The "I've got an iPhone" thread

• yegon 5 Feb 2013 10:47:24 5,279 posts
    Seen 42 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Although I've jailbroken my iPad just for the crack, there is definitely less reason too, although there are lots if improvement. f.lux is brilliant on iPhone and iPad, changes screen to warmer hue at night, available on comps too.

A jailbroken iPhone offers more than just call related stuff though, plenty of tweaks that make the ui/ux better - Zephyr (off bezel gesture for multitasking bar instead of double press home), Auxo (awesome screenshot along with icon appears in app switcher), Activator (assign practically anything to anything eg. double tap clock on lock screen for play/pause without having to double press home for playback controls, or say hold status bar for loads of shortcuts/functions), Full Screen Safari (not ios6 compat yet, adds gestures to Safari), LockInfo5 (put widgets/toggles on lock screen). Jailbreaking solves a lot of the misgivings I have about the shortcomings of iOS - no way in hell will I be updating to iOS7 until a flawless jailbreak is available, whatever comes in that update will very unlikely match the volume of improvement via jb.

Edited by yegon at 09:18:02 07-02-2013