#1771591, By style Is Eurogamer becoming too mainstream?

• style 2 Nov 2006 15:16:00 416 posts
    Registered 9 years ago
    Furbs wrote:
    style wrote:
    And you know Furbs, you're one of the worst offenders. I try not to get embroiled in dialogue with you because you are the proverbial dog with a bone. You don't know when to say "fairplay" and let the waters steady. I'm not having a go. I'm just saying that your time here does not make you judge, jury and executioner, that's all.

Whoever claimed it did? My time here isnt actually all that...despite my UID I've only been a regular poster here about 18 months.

Care to back up your assertion though? Give me a link to a decent thread that wasnt a fanboy trolling exercise or something better put in a blog which I've "derailed". Actually, lets open the net and say "any of the clique" (name names!) have...

No "Oh I cant be bothered but it happens" either.
    This is what I mean. Why are you so aggressive? You come over all bully-boy. I'm not going to do any such search because a) it's a bit petty and childish, b) i couldn't be arsed, and c) your post says it all really.

Look, to me, you come across an intelligent guy, and you clearly devote a lot of time to the community. But you need to chill out man. Relax. It'll all work out in the end. Trust me.