#2622790, By andyk Downgrading / Custom firmware thread

• andyk 14 Sep 2007 10:30:31 169 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    http://www.eurogamer.net/forum_thread_posts.php?thread_id=94044&category_id=25

Not my main question about going back and forwards between custom and official fws, which was the reason for a separate thread - I feel that this request is legitimate and disagree that it is a duplicate. The thread shouldn't have been locked.

This also raises the issue with threads which have huge number of pages - I (or anyone else)can't search for key words within threads! so everyone has to read through huge numbers of pages. DodgyPast has been great at keeping the front page of this thread up to date, but it doesn't (and rightly can't) include every bit of detail. Unless my specific discussion is updated on the front page - it becomes buried.

Anyway here is it is again -

"Has anyone tried this? Apparently it is supposed to work with fw 3.70 (assuming that you have created the pandora battery through homebrew).

DodgyPast wrote: yes it will work... both with a slim or an original PSP.

I am interested, as I would like to move across from official fws to customs and back, while waiting for custom fws to catch up."

I am thinking ahead mainly for SH origins which in all likelihood will release with a new fw. Therefore I want to go official while I play this game and come back once finished.