Very odd card. I never know whether to be disappointed or pleased when so many fights go the distance.|
- Leben looked terrible. Tired halfway through the first.
- Feel bad for Boetsch. Broken hand, eye poke, and blood in the eyes.
- Pickett needs to learn to get tagged less.
- JDS looked completely stunned and bewildered. His sad little face whilst sitting on his stool between rounds four and five broke my heart. Steely performance by Cain.
- Anyone else think the co-main should have been a five-round fight? Can't believe Lauzon kept coming. That last-ditch submission attempt had me jumping on my feet!
- I didn't see the Garcia fight, but I see he lost. Again. Five losses in six fights, but still won't get cut? If you stretch his record to his last ten fights he's 3-1-6. Not great.
#9260520, By craigy The 'Official' UFC appreciation thread