#1207046, By grimboy Goodbye to W.O.W

• grimboy 20 Feb 2006 23:24:27 82 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    grimboy I'd say the thing I find most appealing about wow is the social aspect. Helping to run our guild, the banter, the chat, it's the best bit about the game really.

I reckon, from the threads I've read in various places about the game, that unless you're blessed with a good guild the game really does leave you feeling cold. If, on the other hand, you got a good guild, paying less money a month then a Sky sub seems like the best value for money on earth.

I would say your right there, i did join a Guild but found I couldn't keep up with the others (leveling) because I couldn't coommit as much time to the game as my fellow Guildies and therefore it's safe to say I did a lot of "Lone Wolfing" looking for other players to team up with and I did find not many peeps wanted to team up that much(as opposed to EQ1 where the game was more biased to teams and therefore everyone was desperate to Team) which I found a bit disapointing...but WoW was always aimed at Solo play as well as Teams, but I just found it a little lonely..