#1207017, By grimboy Goodbye to W.O.W

• grimboy 20 Feb 2006 23:09:41 82 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    FluffyTucker wrote:
    It's a great game, and it stops you spending much money on other games. What's wrong with that? Just play it, it doesn't give you cancer or anything. Oh no, a game makes me want to play it all the time how awful! ??

A very good point, Fluffy, me ol mucker, but...like you say it's a game that makes you want to play it ALL the time ie ignore your wife(Jesus...don't go there!), not play ANY other game cos you are constantly aware that you are paying 100+ a year to play WoW so the xbox and cube sitting under your tv gather dust and last but not least going to work after 3hrs of sleep is pretty dangerous :p

Don't get me wrong I think it's a fantastic game and loved it but it's just not for everyone...it's too addictive, too expensive and basically too bloody good...erm?

Uh-oh..time to change the subject!

Just a thought, Ive played quite a few MMORPG's in my time and one thing struck me about WoW...no-one talks to each other!
    Is it me? Has anyone else noticed this? It struck me as soon as I played it first time...it is the Quietest MMORPG I have ever come across...weird.

Anyway I didn't start this thread to put people off, if you want to play a MMORPG and you have the time and money(and no Family!) then you won't get a better one than this...

Mind you they say EQ2 is rather good.........STOP IT!!!!