#1161893, By eviltobz  Shocker of the Colossus

• eviltobz  27 Jan 2006 11:49:35 2,609 posts
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ignatius_Cheese wrote:
    Derblington wrote:
    Bright green ivy stands out on the bleak grey/brown rocks fairly easily, and the only other thing is the fur on the colossi. Ledges can be grabbed and shimied(sp) along but I found them fairly easy too.
    Not if you're colourblind it isn't! Couldn't bloody see the ivy a few times... Harumph!
    took me bloody aaaages to see the stuff you could climb up. it kinda becomes obvious when you know what you're looking for, but like blerk i started off trying to jump off the horse to get up the start. and i certainly wouldn't describe it as bright green ivy, more dull brownish green that blends naturally into the rocks.

the tutorial prompts don't always come up at the right places from my experience of it, so that can make it a little confusing to get to grips with the control mechanics.

took me a few deaths to figure out what i needed to be doing, but afterwards it all made sense, so i'd definitely agree that you should give it another go taking on board the advice about what to do that people have posted.