#1001817, By AbyssUK London - Wireless PSP Play Gathering!

• AbyssUK 9 Nov 2005 10:33:02 8 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Hi there, am sick of playing with the same old people I am already the king of my little group of PSP gamers and I need to find fresh players!! Since I've organised a few gatherings before in london I thought I'd call out all the PSP gamers from across London, and I am going to mix this event with another one of my favourite pastimes ! Drinking alcohol after work! So NO under 18..sorry.

I'd like to have it next week on the evening of Tuesday the 15th November or Thursday 17th November, right in the centre near Oxford Circus/Tottenham Court Road. These dates are by no means final.. if more people want another date its flexible!

Once I have an idea of numbers I'll get some peacefull pub space reserved !
    So if you want to come down with your workmates/ friends/ cousins/ partner(s) let me know send a mail with PSP event in the subject line to abyssuk@hotmail.com and tell me how many people you want to bring, and your best day to come.

If the numbers are good, which am sure they will be, i'll organise some sort of prize for the best gamer(s). Also I am taking ideas for PSP drinking games so give me your thoughts !

Please feel free to copy and paste this posting all over the internet ! The more people that know the more that will come, simple.

AbyssUK
    ------------------------
    "Searching for games......"

p.s. For those people who think meeting new people is scary.. you are right!... but never meeting new people is much scarier in the long run, so get over it and come have some fun!