Batman: Arkham City|
+ excellent combat system from the first game little changed
+ boss fights much improved from first game
As such, it should have been much more enjoyable, but...
- the open world didn't quite work for me, and the game was pretty unfocused as a result, giving a feel of 'I'm saving the world later, I've just got to catch this baddie first'
- I'm not a comics person, and had the feeling several minor baddies were added in purely for fan service
- still not particularly a fan of the 'challenge room' idea
- sniper sections felt slightly unfair in parts, although that was probably my incompetence
- it felt too much like a sequel to a big name game, rather than a decent game on it's own merits
Forza Horizon (I still have about 4 races to win, but this will do!)
+ slightly cheesy festival setting works really well, even though it shouldn't
+ possibly the best graphics I've seen on the 360
+ good variety of races
+ other racers have more personality than they should
+ arcade-y handling works for me
+ a beginners only online component is a great idea that far too few games use
- too many cars. I appreciate the game is aimed at people who love this sort of stuff, but I just don't get it!
- a little too much rubber-banding seems noticable on some races
- wasn't made keen on the Playground online racing elements
#9361295, By dancingrob Recently Completed Games
dancingrob 1,257 posts
Seen 14 hours ago
Registered 5 years ago