Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary Edition|
This was my first ever Halo game and I really enjoyed it. I can understand why the gun play was so highly praised when it was first released.
- Loved the outside levels
- Great gun play
- Vehicles mixed up the gameplay and added some variety
- Good enemy AI
- Great final couple of levels
- Indoor levels were very repetitive and all corridors look the same!
- Wasn't a massive fan of the alien enemies
- Even the updated graphics look a little dated
Overall I really enjoyed the campaign and it's definitely made my mind up to buy Halo 4!
#9151322, By Monsieur_Blade Recently Completed Games
Monsieur_Blade 386 posts
Seen 14 hours ago
Registered 5 years ago