#8333496, By Gibroon Recently Completed Games

• Gibroon 13 Jan 2012 21:05:46 1,333 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    ICO/SOTC collection

I'm so glad they decided to give both these games a HD upgrade.

Ico is one of the few games I've actually completed more than once. Loved it on the PS2 and now with extra smoothness and big telly treatment it is a joy to play again.

SOTC I only played the once on the PS2, probably due to the quite terrible framerate. Although I completed the game, I must of skipped some of the credits and therefore a bit of the ending video. What a fool. The ending of the game is amazing, like pretty much the rest of the game.

There was a bit of noticeable pop up while exploring about on Agro but I really didn't care. The framerate is so much better and the colours have greater depth that riding about in the forbidden land is great. There were a few niggly camera problems and controller input went a bit weird at times but nothing too annoying.

Overall this collection has been one of my finest gaming moments in over 30 years of playing video games. Maybe they are not everyones cup of tea but for me they are great pieces of work and I really, really, really hope Trico comes out this year.

/must get to the top of that tower.