#10029139, By Thiral PS4 PSN Error E-82000171 No help from Sony and stuck forever, at least until december.. It's soo

• Thiral 5 Dec 2013 13:59:07 10 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Hey there!

When I want to purchase a game in PSN I always encounter the same error, and no fix from my side works. It happens when I try to add funds (either from account information wallet or in the PSN store itself), and it also happens when I try to buy the game directly in the store. I always encounter E-82000171 (an error has occured)

I came in contact with the US Playstation support by chat. He was like: What, there is no other information when you encounter this error? Take contact with support in Norway (where I'm from). Deal is, support in Norway take several weeks to answer. Calling them costs 1 euro each minute. Threads at the official forums does not get replyed to, but I've seen several others spread around the world encountering this same error..

I am on the third day not being able to use PSN store, does anyone know what I can do? Any help is hugely appreciated!

Edited by Thiral at 14:00:52 05-12-2013

GAME ON!