#9903828, By Lyserberg Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

• Lyserberg 12 Oct 2013 12:01:26 349 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Mattuk123 The difficulty may be tweaked differently, or ultimately it may be proper to this kind of progressive mode like Masters League, where there's more than just the sheer characteristics of the players that determine the outcome of the match.

In PES 2013 it was quite obvious that there was a ball-park difference between the normal modes and ML / BL, whether it's on the easy or the difficult side, it just feels so dynamic, that might not be the case of you go further in it.

Side Note : Never mind about the graphical glitch, after rerunning the game, the white arrow is no longer a problem, the lighting seems more natural (Green grass, finally !) and it plays better.

Another Side Note : Is anyone noticing unexplainable dips in performance in replays and pre-match cinematics ? My Graphics Card should be able to render the whole thing at flawless 60 (like many other games i have) and yet it's not capable of doing that, have anyone noticed this ?

I bet on a cap set by Konami to preserve animation fidelity, it seems related to the missing "Skip frames" option.

Will probably double-check that by watching a console gameplay.

La cerise sur le gāteau!