#9900240, By Lyserberg Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

• Lyserberg 10 Oct 2013 15:15:47 349 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I'll just put it this way.

You'd be completely insane if you thought this game is a PES 2013.ish, because it isn't, it's the complete opposite of that, the overhaul that we've all been waiting for. (at least as a fan of simulation)

And yet worse, if you think about giving your money to EA Sports instead of Konami if you're a PC Gamer and not planning going next-gen at launch, this is a less dangerous form of insanity but still...

The sensations i had while playing this game were simply orgasmic, it's beautiful piece of art, what i would otherwise call a window to the possibilities that next-gen opens to us, it's quite mind-boggling to look at a such advanced tech in current hardware, the game is a no-buyer on PS3/360 unless you have a good friends list that you're dedicated to, the PC is the way to go.

Again, kudos to Konami for taking advantage of this strategy, and making PC an important install-base for them.

I'll reply back with some impressions later, there's a huge whack load of stuff and content to talk about.

Edited by Lyserberg at 15:17:22 10-10-2013

La cerise sur le gāteau!