#9858484, By Nades Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

• Nades 21 Sep 2013 11:09:12 633 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    FuzzyDuck wrote:
    Christ, this game is fucking terrible, the keepers cannot stop anything less than a direct shot at them (and even at that, one of them palmed it into his own net!).

How the hell did Konami release the game in this condition? And I've wasted my time/bandwitdh trying to install that data pack again, only for it to fail a second time.

This is going to be traded in tomorrow, and I'm frankly raging I gave Konami my money on day one for a product that's clearly not finished. Fucking done with this series, never again :mad:
    Dont get rid of it yet mate, give it a bit of time, Konami have already said the new engine is flexible, so they can and I believe they will patch the keepers.
    I do understand what you're saying though, keepers are as bad as 12. Its something that if not fixed could kill the games enjoyment for me :( I do think theyll patch it soon though.

I played a game of PES 2, for a laugh last week ended up have a load of fun on it,first thing I noticed was the brilliant keepers, what happened Konami?

Liverpool FC