#9671453, By Rodriguez Tom Clancys - The Division

• Rodriguez 21 Jun 2013 19:30:12 1,092 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Corvo-Attano-77

Corvo-Attano-77 wrote:
    @Rodriguez
    Actually I find slow pans of the camera make it easier to detect framerate drops, and I can't see any drops during the intro of the demo which contains a long slow pan, so it should at least be a very smooth and stable 30fps. Not ideal, but I find third person cover shooters don't benefit *as much* from 60fps as FPS games do.

Hi Corvo! Ummm, I'm not sure you've responded to the right person with your post to me so I was a little bit confused :confused:

However, I've had a quick scan through the thread seeing as it's only currently 3-pages long and I'm assuming you perhaps meant to respond to INSOMANiAC's post about frame rate here:

INSOMANiAC wrote:
    Im a little concerned about the frame rate, these 'in game' demos are alway sure never to move the camera too fast, but with the level of detail in that opening area, I really dont see the framerate being above 30fps, something I was hoping we'd avoid in the 'next gen'. Still, I guess superior graphics vs stable framerate is the trade off we shall always have to live with.