#9558585, By ISmoke Watercooling!?!

• ISmoke 9 May 2013 14:59:07 673 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Hello brains of Eurogamer!

It's got to that time where my little i5 + crossfire HD5870 machine is due to retire! So now i'm on the exciting path of building myself a overpowered machine - because I can. I'm buying it over the course of a few months so it still won't be with me for a while just yet.

So far I've bought;

Corsair 800D case
    Corsair AX1200i PSU
    Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 motherbord

I'll be ordering my CPU and RAM next month what will be a Hex-Core i7 3930k and 16GB of Corsair Dominator Quad channel 1866Mhz
    I'll also be getting either GTX Titan or if the 7XX Series i out by then I'd probably get 2 GTX780's

Now i've got that out of the way. I've decided since i'm buying this over the course of a few months I'm going to try something I haven't done before - I want to go for a full custom watercooled loop cooling the CPU and the GPU(S), I don't think i'll be cooling the RAM or motherboard Chipset.

What I'm trying to find out, i imagine there are many of you on here who have done watercooling in the past, would 1 320mm Radiator be enough or would i need to mount an additional 240mm radiator in there also.

Icing on the cake would be if any of you have the same case I have, i'd love to know how many radiators you've been able to put into it!

Pre-emptive Thank you in advance