#9606687, By Tekkirai E3 2013

• Tekkirai 29 May 2013 13:27:26 104 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Tekkirai wrote:
    Worst case scenario:
    Microsoft: Kinect shit with some really bad child actors, Usher/Bieber makes an appearance to show off some mad dance skillz. Casual shit out the ass, more TV nonsense and dreary crap geared towards investors.

Sony: The rather soulless, dried up turd called: Jack Tretton, will bore/narrate everyone through an entirely forgettable press event without much in the way of interesting games. Also show off some of that amazing clay sculpting stuff from Media MoleZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Zzzzzz

Nintendo: Same games we've seen for the past 2 decades, now in HD with a touch of lag due to an ancient processor last seen in an IBM Power PC from 1995.

I hope to god I'm wrong. This entire industry could use a real zinger of an E3.
    I think Jack Tretton is ok, he may not be "exciting" but I find him likeable, at least he's not one of the cringeworthy, excruciatingly annoying arseholes that MS wheel out every year.
    I won't go against that. Don Mattrick's smile sends a chill through my spine. And at the end of the day, anything is better than Cammy Dunaway (I am still thankful every single day that Nintendo fired her).