#9520730, By macmurphy Boston Marathon

• macmurphy 22 Apr 2013 09:21:26 999 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    That Alex Jones bloke managed to talk for eight minutes and I have no idea what he was on about. I'm guessing it was because it was before they arrested those blokes. To be fair two Chechens, one of whom was thought to have been radicalised, who already admitted to it doesn't look like much of a conspiracy theory.

The best you can get is that the lizardmen knew it was going to happen and let it happen anyway. But if that was the case why would they have the drill and all the 'suspicious' stuff, they would want it to look as natural as possible. Also about the SEALS, I imagine that's fairly standard. Special forces blokes were all over the Olympics here, and I think they have a regular team based in the capital for events.

Though only in America would they wear punisher caps and look blatantly like what they are (I don't know if that's true but it's the kind of stuff you would expect from them).

Either way everything he said made no sense, I think the bombers being revealed has buggered his plans. The bloke that lost his feet (thanks for that Twitter, really needed to see that) visually identified one of the bombers; he took a hell of a hit if he's part of the conspiracy.