#9399545, By Cannon_Fodder Best headphones upto 150

• Cannon_Fodder 26 Feb 2013 17:12:01 216 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @gamingdave I have the Sennheiser HD-25's. Possibly the best set of headphones I've ever owned. I bought them when I used to DJ around 2006 and they are still working as good as they did back when they were new in the box.

I too was worried about the small cups. The headset feels a bit tight at first but after a couple of hours should begin to give a little slack and they become much more comfortable. I can wear them for hours sometimes forgetting they are even there. Like you've already said, very versatile and it's very easy to replace parts. The one main con I can think of is they sometimes leave your ears feeling a bit warm after prolonged use. The cable on mine is also pretty short, but I did buy them nearly 7 years ago so I don't know if this has changed yet.

Personally for gaming I use the Sennheiser PC-360's simply because I need the boom mic, but for everyday listening (music, TV shows, movies) I like swapping back to the HD-25's. Brilliant all round stereo headset. Really cope with a beating.

Edited by Cannon_Fodder at 17:13:17 26-02-2013

Twitch TV: http://twitch.tv/drunk_geordie

3DS: 3196-3686-5181 (Cannon)
    Xbox Live: CannonFodderDOS
    PSN: DrunkenGeordie