I don't see the words 'I think that', or 'In my opinion' or any others indicating that what you've got there is an opinion. It's presented as a series of facts, which you are free to accept or dispute, or ignore. The words you were looking for if you were going for the 'ignore' option were 'Good to know' or 'I'll take that on board'. Not 'Interesting opinion'.
Interesting opinion. Thanks
The Dictionary wrote:
1. A belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. A personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. The formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4. Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. A judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.
@Pepsipop I was asking the opinion of a real Muslim, not yours!
mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?